poor smart car

so sitting at a light today in my work truck with a smart car in front of me I figured id hate to be that guy in that car if he ever stopped quick.
72,000lbs fully loaded truck would hurt hitting a smart car

…some things you just keep to your self…

I had a good picture it wouldn’t let me post it tho the dam roof of the smart car was the same height as the hood of the truck

many cars on this site are lower, my roof is barely above my waist lol

Smart cars are stronger than you think… do some research.

Lock 1

x2, I went to look at smart cars just today dont ask me why, dealer said the smart car is protected by a full disguised roll cage designed by some kind of f1 race car… They have a shell sitting in the show room which shows it, car is very well protected… They also told me they have a shop that does the turbo hayabusa motor swaps for $10k parts and labor included… Very much considering it, just dont know if its gonna get old after a while, $10k for the car and then another $10k into the swap is alot of money to tie up. The youtube videos look so sick though lol.

One of the best reply’s in a while. +rep

You can’t beat physics they will get messed up in many occasions due to their dimensions and lack of crumple zones.

One major advantage is that they are light and they won’t sit there and absorb the impact but rather move out of the way in the direction of the impact dissapating some force that way.

same here, and i’m going lower when my car is moveable again. oh and with what i want as my next daily…

btw neg rep to op.

http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/terminal01/2010/8/24/13/cool-starry-bra-3480-1282670970-15.jpg