Possble buy: 2000 Audi S4... Opinions from owners?

yeah im too happy with it so far, and i havent even driven it, its gonna be make or break with the amount of buildup im putting on it… the car was never chipped, nor had any mods to it, just replaced all 4 wheel bearings at the audi dealership because he thought he heard them grinding, and turned out he had a damn twig tapping the rim… thats how meticulous he seems to be about it… nothing ever needed fixed… i talked him down to 8500… theres only 88k on it, which is right where it should be…

So he put the rear badge on? Thats fine by me, but makes me wonder if he did anything else, due to him not mentioning that he swapped the badges. What B pillar pieces? the chrome stripping? i was under the impression that it was stock, am i wrong? I checked out that site, and im going to order it tomorrow in prep. Thatd be too cool bud, ill definatly let yall know when the time comes and id definatly appreciate the extra hands and knowledge. Im quite in envy of your fleet, theyre gorgeous man… :bowdown: