Possible local armed intruder...

Seriously this shit has got to stop, if there really is an armed person in the building they better just fucking shoot him no questions asked.

http://www.news10.com/story/20354432/weapon-call-at-the-daughters-of-sarah-nursing-home

Police: Reports of armed intruder at the Daughters of Sarah Nursing Home

ALBANY, N.Y. - Police are investigating reports of a weapon and armed intruder at the Daughters of Sarah Nursing Home on Washington Avenue Extension, near the Crossgates Mall.
There is a heavy police presence, and the incident is unfolding, as of 7:11 p.m.
Police are hoping to make more information known soon, as it becomes known to them.
News 10 will continue to have updates as they come in.

Now its being reported as just a weapon at a nursing home…the story just changed.

wow nice sensationalism on behalf of the media. Probably some old dude with a revolver in his nightstand.

Yeah looks like the media is at it once again, they can’t seem to ever get anything right.

Apparently there is an entire building wing on lockdown and SWAT is there… according to my rumormill at work at the moment from down the road.

Maybe even a hostage situation.

I just heard that Thanos just teleported in from the moon Titan and is holding an elderly woman hostage in exchange for some money as he heard about his unauthorized appearance in the Avengers…

Fucking media. The one thing on this planet that I think has absolutely no consequence if it were to disappear tomorrow…

Just heard they had to dispose of 342 used diapers at the nursing home because they were being classified as a chemical weapon.

Haha. I have a feeling nothing actually happened.

amen. that and advertisments

lmao. with all the man made chemical pills in their system i bet its a hazard

why, you dont believe them?

I dont and never understood why we cant seek legal action against the news… They
LITERALLY fuck up EVERY single thing they report about… It may not seem that way because they dont always correct themselves but a BUNCH of shit that was said to go one way REALLY went a totally different way… Trust me, I know first hand as I’ve been a victim of there false reporting.

take action. we could have a new law to regulate the news. call it the love4boost clause.

if you dont do anything nothing will happen. with nothing you get nothing. so if you speak up it could help you and everybody else who gets effected

really really simple,

go read the first amendment.

Technically, the press saying it was Ryan Lanza 30 minutes to 3 hours after the story broke… only to have made an OPPS, it was Adam Lanza a perfect example of Defamation of Charactor or Slander?

Which, IRC is grounds for a decent lawsuit…

FWIW, I guess he had Ryans ID in his pocket, so they did think it was Ryan at first.

Fox news had a lawsuit a while back to allow them to say non factual/opinionated information.

They won, setting the precedent.

It looks like Adam has blue eyes, and Ryan has brown.

there is a reason its stated on your license! But yeah, I guess its easy to miss that.

not grounds for a lawsuit and not an example of defamation of character or slander. the media is trying to report as quickly as possible so they are going to make mistakes, as long as they correct those mistakes there is nothing you can do about it. if it wasn’t this way the news would never report anything because they would be being sued many times a day.

What if some moron 100+ miles away from the school, ran into, shot and severely injured Ryan Lanza… because he saw it on the news and didn’t get the full picture?

If I were Ryan, I would be SUPER PISSED.

This world is full of absolutely stupid ass people that makes my what if a very real possibility.

If that’s allowed, you know how EASY it would be for the powerful news organizations in this country to spread wrong information. Then if they face repercussions, they can just say “Yeah, well, that’s out opinion. Too bad.”

He would never do it because he would think that Ryan is clearly armed, and we all know armed people don’t attack other armed people.

You can’t tell me you haven’t seen news channels spreading straight lies and misinformation. Often times contradicting itself on it’s own issues.

This is omnipresent and daily occurrence.

Some news much more so than others.