Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

Who gives a crap? Whether or not my rotors are actually warped is only PART of the reason why I’m getting new brakes. I’ve obviously learned a bit here as to what ‘warping’ tends to really be, which I didn’t know before. All I know is I have a shimmy right now when braking. AND…

The fact that they SUCK and need to be upgraded is the main concern/reason for getting/trying this set which other M guys recommend. Infiniti failed miserably with the 06-10 M brake capabilities for this size car. The G has good brakes. The M? No.

Let’s relax and go buy some parts for your BMW and post in here and get off my back about what brakes I choose to buy. If I spend $180 on a set that just so happens to be drilled and slotted but performs better than OEM…whether or not I actually need them or whether or not it actually looks good…I’ll buy them again and again. Who gives a crap about the rest of it? It’s not like I just shelled out 1.5k for a BBK which I don’t need because I’m not auto-x’ing etc. Seriously…what’s the big deal?

Damn.