Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

I don’t care for windows 8. I use it Daily however it really is meant for a tablet or some sort of touch or gesture based interactivity.

Windows phone however it works really well. As I said its a bit funky to get used to at first but once you figure out how it works its actually extremely intuitive and honestly the smoothest interface I’ve ever used, it NEVER skips a beat and regardless of how much shit you have going on it just never seems to matter. Unlike Android though you feel a bit shut off from whats really going on, its much more difficult to understand what the phones doing in the background, and the boast Windows Phone being all about “user choice” well the sure suck at implementing some basic features every phone has…

If they can get a proper notification center, proper volume controls (Volume control is universal, so if you change the ringer volume etc its the same as turning down the external speaker though the earpiece for phone calls is separate and it does not affect the Alarm) and if google stops being a buncha kids and makes some proper google apps for the phone I think it could totally be a winner.