Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

Yeah like he said. I have been talking to another VW guy that made a mk4 jetta track car and hes running this setup and a single and another pedal for the clutch and he said they are awesome. A little extra foot effort but they will stop the car! They are rated for 6 piston calipers so they should have no problem with my little dualies and single out back.

I was between the single wilwood “tandem” cyclinder and a single swing pedal. it has a front and rear out and an adjuster in the middle of the stroke on the cylinder. but I didnt know how much you could take away from the rear circuit so I spent the extra $20 on the dual single outs and dual pedal.

they are actually rather cheap. $49 a cylinder and $119 for the pedal.

I am not looking into the clutch side. They make a smaller one for a slave cylinder. and people make aluminum universal push type slaves for the clutch fork, then do a braided hard line in beteen to get some better clutch feel and pressure on the heavy duty pressure plate in the car. the stock slave and stock spungy fork in my car causes the clutch to hang and makes it hard to shift in the high revs. I boxed the fork and it made a big difference… not I need to ditch the plastic slave and rubber line. :thumbup