Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

Subaru Group N transmission mount.

Looks like you’re going to hate your life.

If you are talking about increased NVH, these aren’t that bad. I’ve ridden in a few car’s with them. I just have to find the motor mounts now. They are on national backorder and those who have them, marked them up 20%.

I was going to get the Cusco mounts but then I found out they are basically a solid mount. Those would have been annoying. :lol

I’ll bet you 4 dollars you’ve never actually ridden in another car with that piece and you’re just spouting off what was told to you on a forum.

No I’ve actually ridden in two cars from RPI and my cousin in New Jersey.

i call bullshit.:shifty

LOL i was the second peron to drive that car. I parked it in chucks driveway one time and pulled up the e-brake and it rolled down his driveway. Then i put it in 1st and pulled the ebrake and it still rolled down the driveway. So i parked it in the road. My head stuck out of the t-tops too lol.

And kramer he didnt “burn” all his brake fluid he just never had any

Any mount or insert is going to make your car rattle. Especially because its a subaru and it rattles anyway.

:D.

Can’t wait. It’s 5 months used with remaining 1.5 years of warranty.

this n****'s srs :ohnoes

not 100% true, my MMI’s didn’t increase rattling or NVH or whatever the hell you want to call it, but it got completely rid or my TERRIBLE wheel hop and made WOT shifting smoother. Although Charlie Murphaaaayyyyy’s new piece looks a shit load stiffer

That looks ballin as fuck :thumbup

:gay

Stock Subaru vs Subaru Group N

oh so it’s not a solid mount, right? it’s the same as the stock one without webbing in the bushing?

It will look better in my 5.5 gen…

http://www.zzperformance.com/products_img/545_2.jpg

http://www.zzperformance.com/products_img/540_1.jpg

Correct, not a solid mount. It’s the same as the oem one but with stiffer rubber and more of it.

BOO for zzperformance! I’ll have to dig up the pictures of the awe inspiring headers they sent one of my customers!

why waste your money on that piece if you could’ve just filled it with windoweld.

That wouldn’t be JAYDEEEMMMM

I was going to do that with the extra I have in my basement but I got a redic deal on this one.

I can’t wait :).

That’s cause that pic is a 5th gen hahaha.

Im buying it off another Cobalt owner for $200 for the header and catted DP.