Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

if it works for ya go for it ,il never use mobil exc in the truck lololol. im usin a b-g dino oil straight 30 in the new motor and it seams happy ,shit is nice has all the good additives in it like zinc and what not

Yeah John i do hear that BG is some good stuff.

good ,now stop actin like a bitch lolololol

Hahaha you big jerkoff

Corvette gets Rotella

thats whats in my Mustang but if I ever change the oil its getting Supertech.
The truck gets Motorcraft Semi-synthetic only because they dont sell Supertech 5w20 in jugs and its cheaper to buy a jug of Motorcraft than 5 quarts of Supertech

word I put some of this in my cobra, no more rough 2-3 shift under WOT… works great!

i use rp trans fluid and rear end fluid. my Trans takes ATF tho…i love it

I never had any issues with Royal Purple.

I’ve been using Redline Lightweight shockproof in my RB25 trans, it works good but would prefer to find something I can get locally. Any Ideas? John?

you can get redline stuff at advance…pretty sure they carry that

You are on crack Benny, I have never seen it around here.

you are on crack come to cp tonight and i will show you them

They have shockproof?

Some stores do carry Redline stuff but i haven’t seen any gear oil from the local stores, just water wetters.

I have definitely seen gear oil, call vlad motherfucker he works at the altamont ave store

and if advance doesn’t carry it, napa carries lots of redline/royal purp stuff

Ive been to the Altamont, state st, and cobleskill stores, never seen it. I’ll stop at the CP one next time I’m up there taking a shit in your toilet Benjamin. I’ll contact my NAPA person as well.

i should have fed you to the heffalumps at the bowling alley

She was craving for some benjammin, and you know it! You should of been a gentleman and brought her a chair to sit on, she needed two :rofl