Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

yeaaa john! did you get the kevlar ones? mine were great, they are a lil worn now ( my fault, alignment issues) i have the 285s with a lil over 25k, couldnt have asked for a better tire for what we do. not too much off road, but willing to take the abuse, great for towing, great for driving, i paid a lil over 300 a tire i think though

yeah got the kevlar sidewalls… hoping they treat me as well as yours did!

the whole argument is because you posted a dyno sheet from the internet that isnt for your car, let alone your platform, and you have the audacity to continue to accept it as yours claiming the PO provided it. :retardclap

Oh snap!

Nice tires by the way!

Obviously you DIDNT call Autobahn so until you DO why dont you shut your fucking mouth? Theres no talking to you, Everything I fucking posted was given to me BY Autobahn and they will confirm that. :retardclap You said your friends with them for the last 10 years correct? A phone call to prove a point shouldnt be out of reach for you.

Why don’t you guys go to the battlefield section?

Becuase nothing would be settled, all this clown has to do is call his own “FRIEND” and ask if he sold the car with the dyno sheets that were posted. It’s his FRIEND, why cant he call him?

you guys are so DUMB

agreed

lol brett always gives a warm welcome :slight_smile:

He gets a hardon for this shit haha

nothing else to do on this dumpy website but bash new guys and vw transmissions. :lol

hahahahaha

if you met brett in person you would have a whole different perspective of him. granted you would still think hes a prick…you would just be looking at it from a different perspective.

nah , pretty much the same perspective actually

:lol

effffff uuuuuu two. :rofl

One day, my 02J will come out victorious :lol

Jammer hoped the same thing for his 4l60e… he now has a 4l80e. :lol

:rofl :rofl

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Xo%2B5d17NL.BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01.jpg

So I can bust people for throwing water into the streetz