Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

ill sell ya my car . 12k and ill provide a dyno sheet showin 1000 hp and 1500 trq

Forgive me for believing a reputable DEALER that i’ve spent THOUSANDS of dollars at… Im probably going to blow that shop up now, but once again, this was the information I recieved upon purchasing the car.

i get it , but when ya get a dyno slip with no info on it . id be questioning it all , but i know what to look for i guess

so put it on a dyno and prove to us that the BMW dyno graph is yours and they stole it from YOU. :lol

and autobahn in albany sold you a 3000GT??

last i knew greg didnt sell jap stuff. and ive known greg for over 10 years

Bro, I know what happened now and have been trying to fucking tell you, but your so stuck on me lying about a fucking dynosheet. They obviously found that site first which makes perfect sense printed it out and said it was for that 3000gt I bought… And you can call graig and chris tommorow and ask them if I bought it from them, they lowered the price from $9k to $6,500 becuase your RIGHT, they DONT usually sell “jap stuff” The freaking paper I JUST posted says autobahn centre right on it with there phone number, LOOK!..or did I just type that up too with chris’ cell phone number?

mad whorsepowerzzzzz. sounds like a good buy. your youtube video for it is pretty trick too.

Your very quick to neg rep a new guy that you don’t know at all… Like I said forgive me for trusting a reputable BMW, MERCEDES, PORSCHE ext dealer that I THOUGHT didnt have time to play little kid games like taping wrong dyno sheets onto a car there selling. $6,500 was SO fucking cheap imo that I just bought the car and STILL would have bought the car even if it had NO dyno sheet. I had big plans for the car and after driving it around I didnt enjoy the fwd with the kind of power the car possessed so im selling/sold it.

I’ve got 100% feedback on ebay where I sold/pending sold the car, if I had known the dyno sheets were fake I would NEVER have advertised the car as 562whp, my 100% rating means alot to me, hopefully now you believe/understand

Seriously dude talking to MK4 30R is like talking to a brick wall.

Will you mother fuckers shut up. MK4 get off his shit. For fucks sake, this is a “post a pic of your new purchases” thread, not a battlefield thread of who knows what and who, pee-pee shake contest. You neg-rep’d him to that awesome! lol

Numma1 dude…don’t let him ruffle your feathers. he just likes to know everything. In fact, some say he isn’t even human; he is an android entity passed down from Google.com.

haahhaah.

BACK ON TOPIC MUTHA-FUCKAS:

http://thinkad.com/head/3.jpg

AEB head

• Extreme port/polish
  • Schrick solid lifter conversion
  • Titanium retainers
  • Big valves
  • Race cams
  • Recently re-shimmed
  • New lash caps

The work was originally done by Lance Hayward of Hayward performance @ haywardperformance.com Could rev the 1.8t to 10KRPM! Only has 3Kmi on it. Owner had constant tuning issues, running some odd stand alone system and got pissed off at the project and is cutting his losses.

theres a certain magic way to do it to get things out of him, but its very hard. and also, u get “achievment unlocked” when you do it right

LOL, im new on the forum, I didnt pick that up until now but thanks… I shoulda just took the advice and said they were evo III’s lol

4 of these babies in a 33x11.5

http://image.fourwheeler.com/f/28333743/129_0908_01_z+goodyear_warngler_mtr+with_kevlar.jpg

^ how much they run ya?

235 a piece free shipping

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/856/2010090413275274.jpg

:facepalm

Over priced, under performing (off road), soft and dont last long. IMO.

They are quiet on the road for a agressive tire, I will give them that. If the truck will ever see dirt, there are better choices out there. But your truck is way too clean, and I dont see you taking it through the woods, so I dont think it matters. They are a little on the soft side, and seem to wear out fast. Also arnt very good in rain and snow. no siping.

gl with them.

member on here had them on his duramax and seemed to love them so not sure where you are getting your review… he has more than 25k on his and thats not bad for a mud terrain. they arent meant to be driven on the pavement hence their name. ive heard horror stories about many tires but ive heard the least about this set… the truck sees muddy jobsites thats about all no 4wheeling through the woods and with the amount of torque the truck is making no tire fairs well in the rain snow…

Keep your god damn foot of the go fast pedal :lol

i try but its just so much fun to lay into it… :rofl

but seriously you can be light on the pedal and still they spin but that could be cuz the back 2 are worn down almost to the wear bars