Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

I wouldnt have the modivation to do work to that car with the rust, single cam and ebay turbo… I find it odd that he lives in the same town as me tho lol

I don’t know how the fuck I missed that, I would have picked that up right away…

when you tried to rip it off, you realized it was from a BMW 335 with rob beck turbos, so you printed one out and ripped it all up.

nice try liar…

linked from 3Si.org

you = fail

lolololollololo how the fuck did ya find that , your the fuckin man lolol

HUH? dude I still have the papers, you can come see them lol, im not worried about making fake hp numbers… I’ll admit thats wierd as fuck that that website has the same shit, but this is what I was given when I bought the car. I bought the car from Chris at autobahn which im sure you and everyone else knows of who they are, if you have doubts you can call him or the old owner who’s phone number I have… I am selling the car and HAVE this information FOR people like YOU who have doubts. Once again, I openly stated that I did not build this car and that these sheets were given to me upon purchase of the car. The turbos on my car are easily reccognized at 13t’s… If I wanted to fake something I would have told you yes they were evo III’s and I dont have dyno sheets.

listen buddy, no where did i say they werent 13T’s after you said it. but “your dyno sheet” is from a BMW 335. good try though

and yup, the 502hp dyno graph you posted still isnt yours. good try.

http://i51.tinypic.com/jrbaeb.jpg

and still havent owned up to the BMW 335 dyno sheet.

Dude, your just not listening. At this point in time I believe I got taken, and it makes sense but this is what I got when I bought the car… I got various sheets of papers as I posted and I got various pictures including THAT picture of THAT dyno sheet.

only 1 way to find out yo

do your homework next time. because you never know when people have done theirs

…I didnt do homework? I uploaded what I was emailed by the original Virginia owner… I had a print out of this sheet as well but like I said, it was ripped… Why are you so quick to not believe?

there is no dyno home info . no name tagging or anything else thats on a dyno sheet

because the links i posted are of THAT 502WHP DYNO!!!

one from 3Si.org, which links to BIMMERFORUMS to the actually story of it. the 335 has rob beck turbos. the reason the link is on 3Si is because the guy was cross posting because it was a ROB BECK CAR.

what dont you understand. your MS paint dynosheet with highlighter is no legible and your other dyno ISNT EVER YOURS!

damn john your camaro sure makes alot of power when its in florida! :rofl

its the air man … i figured if he could do it , why cant i

So why did I do it tho? Im telling you this is how I BOUGHT the car and that is the sheet of paper and picture of a dyno sheet that I recieved when BUYING the car.