Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

what turbos? if you say anything smaller than Evo3’s youre lying.

say Evo3’s and shut him up

can you read?

There actually not evo III’s, there Rob beck 13t’s, but I have dyno sheets.

I’ve got a few booklets of otherstuff with it, im not taking credit for the build as I for the most part bought it already done, im just reading what was on the sheets :slight_smile: There was 1 more at 23 psi that was taped to the car and when I tried to take it off ripped, but im sure if you can believe 502, you can believe 562 :slight_smile:

Where’d you get the 42R del sol tuned?

I doubt anyone tuned it, It was for sale unfinished on Craigslist like a month ago… remember, the one with the single 255lph walbro pump and the GT42R with a 1.15A/R exhaust housing that would be nearly impossible for an engine that small to spool under 10,000 RPMS… the ad that was claiming 850whp and guaranteeing it to be the fastest car in the area when finished?

Well, he claims it made 580whp…so I was just wondering. Dyno sheets can be searched for and printed off the computer easily.

Incase you never saw the link to the CL ad from exactly 1 month ago:

Not your average Rice burner
Very rare first gen gsr b17a1 motor ($2,500)
Darton sleeves 81mm to 85mm, good for 50 psi ($1,200)
Garett gt42r 1.15 ar Turbo good for 1,000 horsepower ($2,300)
Forged Aluminum CP pistons .20 over ($600)
Brian Crower stage 2 Turbo cams ($440)
Skunk 2 adjustable cam gears ($120)
Eagle H beam connecting rods ($300)
connecting rod bolts ($50)
Arp head studs ($120)
Skunk 2 titanium valve springs and retainers ($410)
precision 1000cc race injectors ($420)
Full race Ramhorn turbo manifold ($1,200)
DC sport headers ($320)
Catback exhaust ($200)
4" carbon fiber tip ($40)
Exedy stage 2 clutch ($390)
TurboXS type RFL blow off valve ($120)
Walbro 255 lph fuel pump ($100)
Hondata sc200 W/ boost option ($300)
75 shot wet NOS fogger system ($620)
Zex rapid fire nitrous purge kit ($90)
Extra large Greddy front mount intercooler custom painted red ($630)
Quaife limited slip differential ($820)
JDM red/carbon fiber style steering wheel W/ horn, nos and purge buttons ($40)
Glowshift tinted quad gauge pod W/ boost gauge, oil pressure gauge, air/fuel gauge & Exhaust temp gauge (not tinted) ($150+$100 for ETG)
Aem fuel pressure regulator ($120)
Aftermarket fuel rail ($220)
Nrg oil catch can ($80)
Aluminum race radiator ($200)
Adjustable rear camber kit ($70)
Motor stabilizer bar ($60)
H brace stabilizer under motor ($50)
Hasport motor mounts ($320)
Big tachometer with shift light ($60)
MLS Metal head gasket ($60)
B&M Short throw shifter ($60)
Black racing seats ($420)
Red 4 point harness ($60)
Custom one of a kind custom red/black fiberglass interior (approx $500 in labor)
17" rims black with a red lip W/ z rated tires (approx $1,100)
super light weight red anodized tuner lug nuts ($30)
8 point up to racing spec roll cage ($400) not installed in video
Duraflex type M bumper ($280)
Aftermarket side skirts ($140)
Custom red painted carbon fiber hood ($550)
Very nice hood pins W/ key lock ($40)
Street glow multi-color undercar neon lights (most expensive kit on the market) ($330)
6000k hid head lights ($80)
Black head light covers ($40)
Black tinted tail lights ($50 labor)

Dave at inline was supposed to, but i got an offer i couldnt refuse so i sold it before he could

How’d you know it made 580whp?

You are correct, sold it before i got it tuned to some 17 yr old kid with extras for 8500. The 850whp and fastest car around was strictly a sales technique and worked pretty well as i sold the car within 2 days of the ad being put up. I stay in contact with the kid who bought it and supposively he swapped the 42r with a dual ball bearing gt30r and made 580 to the wheels hence my 580whp signature. Loved and put so much money into that car, had to take.some credit for it :confused: … dave at inline said the same thing as you though about the 42r not spooling untill aroung 9-10k lol

I originally thought that the.75 shot of nos would help spool the turbo but i guess it was just a little too big lol

Btw, did you save the ad or is it still online cuz I just looked and couldn’t find it, but that WAS the exact ad I put on c list lol?

Both my pet cat and I are equally impressed.

Lol I’m glad that was just a sales technique, I was worried… I got it from the CL ad, I cache my data pretty far back :wink: I wanted that turbo, I should have tried to buy it from you before you sold the car…

http://albany.craigslist.org/bar/1938435507.html

lol, nah, that wasnt mine.

dont be so proud lolol

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b110/dg23kid/EG-GR-AUA4B5-SM1.jpg

HAHA, you gotta hype stuff up sometimes to sell it ya know? And I had the turbo on c list for $900 brand new before I sold the del sol tho im glad it didnt sell it becuase I ended up getting more for everything togeather.