Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

The Oneonta Wal-Mart annoys me. Their beer prices (like rent) are too damn high.

the one that works the tobacco counter? if so i wanna cunt punt the fuck outta that fucking lard face, she always gives me shit, hope she gets run over by a twinkie truck

That’d be the one. Thats the only lane they have open this late. What a pile.

Every time Ive gone to the Cobleskill Walmart half the people shopping are dressed in camo.

One time I saw a guy shopping in there without a nose. Totally missing it, just a hole in his face. Freaked me the fuck out.

The Rotterdam Walmart is way darker/more ghetto than the Albany one. Sometimes even during the day I feel like Im the only cracker in there.

Cobleskill one is the only one for ~30 miles. Brings them all out of the hills man. Some scary shit sometimes lol

Ordered this today:
http://sale.images.woot.com/Valentine_Meatingda9Standard.png

Concert tickets to As I Lay Dying in Burlington the 21st of this month.

Really? I take his creditability for a grain of salt, if he is happy his new boost controller really weighs less half a Hallman! Fuccckkkk yeahhhh just saved .04 ounces by swapping out mbc’s! WOOOOOT

take the Evohhh owners manual out of the glove box and accomplish the same weight savings!

dude its curt brown one of the baddest mofuckers in the game, he trapped 138 with an hta green on pump gas! went low 10s stock turbo, had beastly dsm’s.

hes badass

Alright… im all for setups that work, i cant hate pete for that

BUT HOLY FUCK PETE, buying a bucher MBC, because it supposidly holds a lb more of boost up top and take the weight of a fucking quarter out of the car?

Everything you said about your inter cooler, not wanting to do it twice made sense, but this? holy fuck :rofl

I dont know any of your color’d turbo mumbojumbo tooner talk. He isnt badass enough to beat a 2.7 heaven edition Audi S4 Stage 3X though… tell Mr Brown to go back to the drawing board please.

THIS if that wasnt AWD I would pay him to strap it down at ASS and do one pull with a Hallman and another with the B-King edition one.

INFACT once my car runs, Pete lets to a MBC compition. Ill pull one at xxpsi with my Hallman and one with your B-Cool mbc. if yours beats mine I will put Burchser racing all over my VW. lol

na actually the reason i bought it is so i don’t have to change the little spring inside, its good for 1-50psi…

unlike the hallmann where you get to a certain level you need to swap in a stiffer spring.

you do know True Value has an entire rack of springs, all different dia’s stiffnesses, etc… for like $0.89.

haha better learn em because thanks to the wonderful assortment of color’d stock frame turbos you’ll be seein evo IX taillights!

sure, but i hope its atleast 35psi, anyless is bitch boost

too tedious for me to deal with, i’ll stick with buschur parts :slight_smile:

Everyone, purchase your magic Buschur MBC/buttplug’s. They somehow create more horsepower and are at least a 7lb weight savings over your standard 7.5lb free weight.

http://shift518.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3493&stc=1&d=1297712527

:rofl:rofl

hahahahah

Fucking win! Wish I didn’t have to work!