Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

There once was a Borg Warner S400-75 1.05A/R T6… well, you know that story already.

Southbend FTW

yehhhhh rightttttt, they cost you thousands in trannys

knew that was coming…

lol, so far i like the clutch net though

haven’t heard that story yet, might in about 1.5 hours though.

rps ftw

It is very nice! Southbend cust service FTW at least. Clutchnets cust service blows!

tell me about it, left 2 e-mails, a online request and nobody answered the phone yesterday when I tried to call them

While we are on the subject. Where can I have a clutch disk made? like a 1.8T 228MM dia disk with a 1-1/16" 10 spline center (mustang T5)?

Centerforce, spec, what else? I just started looking and was told to contact clutchnet as people have gotten them there in the past butttt…

Southbend for sure man! Clutchnet will not respond…lol. Trust me.

:rofl:rofl

Peakboost downpipe and dumptube

dis what i got in the vette and love it. textralia twin disc

http://www.westcoastcorvette.com/p-2161-corvette-dual-disc-clutch-textralia-ls-exo-skel-series.aspx

Your slipage on engagement is as necessary as petes torque steer actions :lol

:thumbup thizzzzzzz

jdaniels what car and type of powerzz are u using spec’s on seeing as ur camio is auto? i had a spec, junked with about 4k on it, i kno of a local transam with a spec thats slipping like crazy, and i know of 2 other fbody owners who nhad specs yrs ago and after i bought and installed mine fond out they failed for them…and now the pics delooshbag posts

Tampa bay clutch I heard is good at making hybrids and is cost effective.

G6, y0 and probably about 450whp.

Actually 240 crank HP. :lol

Let us know how well it works when the car actually leaves the driveway

i put a 3+ in mine last year… so help me god if it slips or fucks up ill personally drive there and butt fuck someone. Their customer service sucks too.

:rofl