Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

Mamba has made a solid product for sometime now. I do prefer the Novak setup, but I have a buggy. What is the Kv on that one? The Traxxas one already shit? Let me guess, the connectors fried or broke on the esc?

DAMN nice vidya card right thurrrr

Yea, some serious scummers out there…all I know is opening Wed at LVD I will be walking the staging lanes looking in EVERY car.

Mikey wants to set up a road block at the entrance and search every car LMAO

Lemme know, I’ll run security.

Who cuts the fucking strap to steal a helmet anyways? Dumbest shit ever. That’s like crushing a car before you steal it.

Insert racist comment here

Novak can suck it, this is big boy 1/8th scale hotness @ 2650kV, running 3s for bashing, 6s to do 90mph and crashing.

The Traxxas one shit within 30 seconds on 3s, it literally smoked on the first WOT punch. My cousins died within 2 days, then he replaced just the ESC with a Mamba Max Pro and the Traxxas motor lasted a day on that before the magnets became detached from the shaft.

Heres a little comparison for you:

L to R: Stock VXL, Mamba Max Pro 2400, Mamba Monster 2650(my new one)

Black camaro is never gonna get done with you buying retarded shit all the time!

ROFL at Weld Wheels being just as good for a 1/4 of the price. And that you don’t need skinnies for something running 12’s.

They dont make welds for my car and Im into the mid 11’s thank you :slight_smile:

My fucking credit card is on fire right now… this purchase fucking hurt

Competition Ceramic Twin disc
http://hidalgoauto.com/cart/images/uploads/twindisc.gif

Tsx sixth gear 5-6th speed conversion

RSX base 5 speed tranny… 48k miles, got a real good deal on it

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab189/SpoonSports1/Picture181.jpg

About to buy this Mfactory LSD.

Jesus kev, youre spending a lot of money for it to break it 3 weeks.

You shut your whore mouth… if this thing blows up on the dyno, don’t think differently when you see me doing this…

youtu.be/ee925OTFBCA

:rofl

Okay… Mid 11’s… Put the interior back in your car and you’ll be back in the 12’s. I hope you’re running the wheels just at the track, if not… You’re rice all the way.

Weld doesn’t make wheels for your car???

I went 11.82 full weight at 116. But again, talking about shit you have no clue about. Weld does not make a generic wheel for my car, no. They make a deep dish 5 spoke that is 599$ a rim. I made a trade for these bogarts that was an insane deal.if someone wants to dig race on the street, i will be usin my drag radials. Ya know, that smart thing to do.Anything else know it all?

Don’t buy functional wheels, ricer.

Shouldnt you be following loveforboost around right about now?

Wh3els talking about wheels ITT