Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

Besides your car’s a joke? No, I got it all :wink:

How’d you like repairing those slashed tires??? Only ricers get there tires slashed.

:ninja

Wheels talking wheels and bashing wheels. Chrysler Charger is garbage ITT.

Yeah, cars a total joke. Id love to see you try and slash anything lolz.Go install your sweet air bags.

I will… And I bet from a dig… My van puts a length or 2 on you…

The car is a joke, and it’s junk. I’ll mop it up for you this year.

Corruption ITT

Talk of Joke Chrysler Charger ITT.

Why yah hatin on the charger so much?

You can get yourself out of your own way, let alone your peice of shit van. Id crash into that joke of a vehicle to do you a favor :wink:

He hates on anything thats not his because he has a complex.

Cause it looks like i drank a gallon of orange soda and shit.

Haha I guess… the only car that should truly be hated on in this forum is Shady’s.

English?

All cars are open for hate. DO MINE DO MINE!

Excuse me, the T in cant didnt get added on. Iphone error.

LOL… If I wanted a dodge charger, I would go out and buy one… But I already own one piece of shit chrysler, why would I want another???

How much is that motor and 300 shot costing you??? Lotta money being spent to go 11’s.

What happened to the '???

Bus lengths shall be put on the Chrysler Charger this year.

I hate your car. Can we run from diggz?

mEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok

Lol you are so retarded, its hillarious. Focus on your sweet van and not about other peoples rides. You have a lot of awesomeness on your hands there with air bags and all the other bells and whistles. You will never have anything even semi nice or fast so might as well just quit while youre ahead. You dont know anything about how fast the car has gone, will go or what i have acomplished already.