Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

Hmm… your car looks like a frozen period. It throws stupid codes. It has a really shitty turbo that I wish I had. Overall… car just sucks. Kill yourself.

The air ride and “other” bells and whistles are out of necessity, not want… But, I should give you a pass… I mean, you are trying to make a chrysler charger fast…

I don’t care how fast the car has gone, or what it will go. It’s Chrysler junk and I will make sure to put bus lengths on you.

P.S. I already have something that’s not semi nice, but very nice. :-)… I even leave the interior in it.

Yeh i think the only reason you bought your turbo is to gain accecptance from nickAlero, cuz your sure as hell werent thinkin about performance

Ready when you are big guy.

:rofl… must spread rep around because your not alot to abuse it

I’m talkin duramin vs. civic. We shall race from 0 to 60. After that, you shall win the race.

Is that some sort of a fat joke?

There’s a lot of fat guys on this site who won’t appreciate that… Have you ever eaten crow??? You’ll be telling me how it tastes soon enough.

(Running out to buy chrysler charger, gut it, new motor, lots of spray and hoping for 11’s).

Now thats some bitch ass shit playboy, 60MPfuckinH really

What size turbo is hadz?

Bwahaha… 3250 redline… And I wanna win. HAHAHAHAHA

only thing the molester van will be fast at is picking up little boys.

I don’t need the molester van… I’ll hit up chuck e cheese with you, kids will flock to us. You chode choker.

And who doesn’t think a vehicle which will hold 37 dead hookers isn’t a bad idea?

I still don’t approve…

This fuckin guy

I dont have any idea what you look like. Just a figure of speech. I dont need to hope for 11’s as i am already there and did it NA at 4200 lbs. I took the NA 5.7 hemi world record as well last week. New one will go low 10’s for sure an im really excited to see what it’ll crank out NA. I understand it may not be your vehicle of choice and youre entitled to your own opinion just always are a huge cocksucker for no reason at all. Gets kinda old.

This makes me sad.

partly because its shadys… mainly because of the car

#1: I don’t suck cock.
#2: Who gives a fuck about a world record, it’s still slow.
#3: Even at low 10’s I’m still going to put bus lengths on you.
#4: You have a Chrysler Charger.
#5: Clean the silica out of your vagina.
#6: Lubricate said cleaned vagina.
#7: You have a Chrysler Charger.
#8: I’m not fat, but JDaniels is and he didn’t appreciate your comment.

Sentence makes my brain hurt.

Yeah, I have a black one.

:expressionless: