Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

Yea, just down the road from Munchkinland where you’re the mayor.

must spread rep :rofl

I usually take summers off from hockey cause otherwise my knees get too worn down and the arthitis becomes unbearable. This year I replaced all my equipment completely so far so I want to find some ice with a shitty open adult to skate and break this shit in before the season starts. I actually got on roster as backup for 3 CDAHL teams for next season. Shits going to be intense

YES PLEASE.

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/259968_10150210265117021_502502020_7462896_1143010_n.jpg

Where did you play bud? How many hockey players are on here anyways? I just finished my college hockey career and would love to come dangle through you benders haha

maybe 5-8 hockey players maybe 3 that still actively play

tsss… id have to throttle you.

Man I thought the truck was enough to make up for your small penis, guess not?!?!

:rofl

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBdrRfE3cqOwsQR-k3ZiyGzI7VWpk2zJTx7ldnfn920h3iRr9v&t=1

A cylinder for every inch you wish you’re dick were long :rofl

Nice pick up Wayne! V10 ftw

Oh shit, that is actually yours Wayne?! Congrats!

Funny you mention that, I was just discussing this with your brother. The car even has penis pumps built into each seat. ITS PERFECT FOR ME!!!

Thanks guys!!!

So jealous. Fuck my life.

Sell it to ya?!?!?

how much did you get it for? and whats done to it? nice car btw lol.

It was expensive. Just has the usual bolt ons, headers, high flow cats, corsa 3", smooth tube intakes, 3:55s, big brake kit.

Soon to be catless. Needs moar loud.

That’s gotta be a 120ish trap speed with those mods, right?

trav said somthing about the bottom end being good for “whooooosh, 1000+hp”, is he being sarcastic meaning the motor is built or do they handle that in factory trim? i kno nothing about these cars besides they are sexy as hell, ull spend 2 mortgage payments on rear tires alone cause they are balognese! and they are just plain cool as hell!!!

I can imagine the exhaust note is comparable to sex, I heart V10’s.