Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Big body. I love it dude!

you should if you use just regular #2. the sulfur content of on road diesel isnt as high as it used to be, and sulfur = lubrication.

i run B5 biodiesel from John Ray in Troy. no additive needed due to the bio agents that supply added lubricant to the fuel.

stanadyne is amazing stuff, but you can just get a measuring bottle, and buy the power service(white bottle) and measure out about 8 ounces to a tank and dump it in.

I just do it cuz wayne told me too :crackup

Da fuck is this for?

For his TDI Trav

Rotella does not meet specs for this application? Brett?

OH HE FANCY HUH

nope T6 is fine, thats what i, along with many other TDI guys use.

he should have a 5w-40 synthetic or 15w-40 dino oil in it.

Custom cooling system for the house… lol
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f367/offroadzj/95%20Vly%20Road/011.jpg

That’s what I thought. Shit he posted is just some forum fad I assume? Asking because I’ve entertained the idea of a TDI if/when the Corolla rots out

Total is an excellent oil that alot of people use, but that weight is nothing i would ever use. my 1.8t was 5w40, VR6s were 15-50, 16v’s i used 15-50 in

i hope this is what he actually bought

http://www.germanautoparts.com/images/7607a6e2c453034375530303039345f445/f

The 5w-30 is what the later 04+ BEW “pumpe duse” calls for

Gotcha man, thanks.

its not gonna kill anything, and hes not driving it hard, or modding it, so maybe the lighter oil will help him acheive maximum MPGZZZZZZZZZZZZ with it.

Haha. Without seeing the back of the bottle, the 5W30 may not meet diesel specs?

it says it is for the pumpe duse TDI, and meets other tdi specs. but i wouldnt use it.

brett you used 15-50 in your 12v?

in the summer months. i drove the piss out of it, so a heavier oil was a good thing. i think with a quality oil cooler like a mocal or something you wouldnt need such a heavy oil, but VR’s have pretty high oil temps as you know.

i think with a good cooler a 10-40 wouldnt be a problem at all. people that run this thin piss oil, ill never understand. maybe in a prius, but a car you will rev and keep the rpm’s kind of high, there is not reason to skimp out. 40w or better.

some one the new M’s spec 5w-60 :ohnoes

• if the castrol 5w-50 was available back in 2003 i would have used it for a better cold start, but it used no oil when i used 50w, when i got it it wss on some 10-30 junk and would use oil.

now you have to put a fence up

its a trap.