Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

that looks familiar…is toomanycamaros down a ride?

Yep

Sent from my fecal collecting throne

new toy!

http://www.glennsrodngun.com/product_images/h/727/M_P_15_Sport__99353_zoom.jpg

I like that upper. :tbu

theres plenty of rabbits around here to use for targets

Total price with a case cost me $656 shipped brand new

Shorty header and test pipe were back ordered so I went with a race header. More incentive to ditch the car come inspection time next year lol.

Red doesn’t have any problems with his…

I’ll be able to get rid of the CEL if I want to but I thought no cat = no inspection unless I find somewhere that won’t look under the car lol.

Also once the header is here it will be visiting KK at CRC for some exhaust work.

I told u dumbass lol

lol Yeah I have CT header to testpipe to stock exhaust on the Tsx, so full catless. and have a j pipe(downpipe) that removes a cat on the TL, but that still has 2 more, and had CRC remove one of the three mufflers, sounds sexy. Red civic is straight piped to a turbo muffler also.

Yes you did lol but legally no cat = no inspection. Plus the point is moot. Baby on the way means no more 2 door within the next year because coupes and car seats are a royal bitch lol.

Yup I’m having them go from the RH with a 2.5 inch B-pipe eliminating a resonator. Leaving the stock muffler in place so it’s not too obnoxious and retains some back pressure. Hondata reflash is soon to follow. Won’t do nearly as much as far as gains go that it would on a K24 or K20A2 but it should wake the A3 up enough to make it a little more fun.

so why mod the car if youre gonna get rid of it anyway?

And my mom had a 2 door car with 3 kids when I was younger- '81 Plymouth TC-3. 4 on the floor too.

Compulsive buying? One last fun purchase before the kid gets here, who knows lol.

It’s easier to get my kids in and out of my camaro than the g.t.p lol and that’s 4doors

Hmmm well I’ll have to see how it goes and come inspection time deal with it in a :ninja manner. Maybe I’m just looking for excuses to get a new car Eventually lol.

This has been dead for over a week now, so ill bump it up with a piece of tiramisu cheesecake from cheesecake machismo in Albany. I’m a cheesecake junkie, and this place is by far one of, if not the best I’ve ever had

Hahaha shit, posted a tattoo pic!

http://i45.tinypic.com/263ydjs.jpg

Yesssssir