Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

at least it doesn’t smell.

hahaha

wedge it up your ass, i payed $300.

$199 too much.

yep. but i might as well forget about the ranger. at least it doesnt cost $600 to lower one of these.

Doesn’t look too bad, any rot?

:rofl Sick ride bro.

except for some really minor surface rusting starting above the wheel wells, and a couple holes in the tailgate, which im about to replace, it’s really clean in terms of rust. the bodywork is… uhm… well, i’ll say the previous owner did a job so bad it literally hurts. the hood is bedlinered, the roof has a lump of bondo the size of my palm just left there, unsanded. the front bumper is bent, the grille is gone and the drivers fender is crushed in one spot. but, the bright side is i’ve got a buddy giving me his old (straight) bumper, driver’s fender, and tailgate.

Probably one of the last hard bodies in the northeast that’s 2WD and still on one piece lolol.

you’re telling me. im astounded it’s not rotted right the fuck out.
original owner undercoated the bottom of it. i got lucky.
this thing’s gonna suck balls in the snow but oh well, it wasnt a giant loss if i slide it into a snowbank.

$300 is at or below scrap value so if you fuck it up you can get your money back scrapping it

I have always loved hard bodies. Take that stupid fucking cap off, cut the shit suspension apart till its stupid low and throw a shit pair of wide wheels on it and call it a day at under $1000

Thing is definitely rotted right the fuck out underneath.

that’s pretty much exactly what the plan is.

They are a dime a dozen South lol saw atleast 50 in NC. Was kinda funny. They do rot horribly underneath

that should ride like a dream! lol He should leave it the fuck alone and use it to get to work and back, save up for something that has a shot at being a worth a damn to sink money into. :skid

yep, even the ones down there suffer. If that thing is a NE truck its whole life, take a knotted wire wheel to the frame and remove the undercoating and prove me otherwise.

TAKE. OWN. ADVICE.

No lowered truck rides good unless you go as far as renginerring the entire suspension

my first truck was a 97 hardbody extended cab 4x4, 5 speed, 4 banger. great truck