Post ur Oil and Filter here!!!

SkylineRB26DETT = Eneos 0w50 and W.E. (KA)filter available
200sx SR20DE = $15 oil change at active green and ross

skyline cont.
trans = MT90 (redline)
Diff = Kaaz fluid
Brembos = ford spec fluid(used one Canada factory rally team)

mark i thought son240 was your blog?

Gonad - Psshhh shh shhh 18psi pshhh :stuck_out_tongue:

Honestly there isnt need for this much discussion about an oil filter :stuck_out_tongue: Just get the right oil weigh and good quality synthetic and change often… On my dailies I started just using dino oil and change more often.

thanks for the info but where do u find thos K&N, Mobil 1 performance filters?

is there any big difference from oem filters?

so are using the Castrol 0w30 for ur truck right? n am guessing during winter? am honesly thinking going with Castrol/Royal but 10W30 during summer

thanks for info sheldon

only reason i use the fram filters is because of the grip, makes life easier when taking the filter off. otherwise i would use any filter i find.

ok so fram filters or OEM???

Mobil 1 or Castrol FTW???

I can’t remember where I read it, but apparently the Fram filters tend to break up inside? I can see this happening, seeing as how my filter wrench always punctures them when I use to take them off the KA.

So far the OEM Nissan filters have yet to break on me.

umm Fram, heard alot of good and bad but any1 used Wix filters or is it just for Nascar ???

GC 0w30 took The Internets by storm and people have been jumping on it like gangbusters. What motor do you use it in, I don’t want some KA/SR/CA/RB fanboy thinking it’s a good for our engines, if it isn’t …

OK this comes to an end. We understood oil Filters either Fram or Oem, but the oil argument been going on.Only way to sattle is have majority recommendation.Castrol,Mobil 1,and Others oil are at line.
Now lets see who wins this poll. People interested in different oil plz vote first and post ur recommended oil.

Cheeers!

royal purple

what hell ppl voting for OTHER oil, post ur secret oil!!! :confused:

Use Shell Rotella 10w30 with a fram, heard defense filters are way better

holf fuck dude … u drive a 240sx not a ferrari … Any oil will do … ITs not like if you choose a cheaper oil that its going to destroy your engine … sheesh.

ive used both i prefer mobile 1, castrol sucks.

http://www.liqui-moly.com/liquimoly/produktdb.nsf/id/e_1306.html
u want really good oil grab this, u can find it here but kinda hard to find. they go for about 55 bucks for 5L

ino i saw it on sale on toronto subaru club. and my friends shop carries it because they work on pretty much only german cars.

When I had my car, I was using 10w30 red line synthetic oil with a oem filter, and Lucas synthetic transmission fluid. I found this worked great in the RB.

Im curious who can get amsoil locally?