PRICE REDUCED...ALREADY! FS: 2000/Audi S4/6sp/Silver/Onyx/65k/Stg2+/lots of goodies

First off, I’m trying hard to comprehend the relevancy of the importance of “who” actually performed the conversion. All I know is that when AW and AZ people who are not DIY’ers with respect bodywork want to get their OEM S4 bumper converted to an RS4 style bumper, the first person that everyone directs them to is LI-S4 (VooDooTec) as he really does a hands-down awesome job on the cutting, shaping, and application of the RS4 mesh into the OE bumper inserts. If you disagree with the level of quality of his work and the time he allocates to getting it done right then I suggest you discuss it with him or the hundreds of people who’ve had him do work for them. People don’t seek out any “special” hands to do the rest of the bodywork or painting as “special” is not an attribute that someone who is well trained needs to instill to do the rest of the bodywork that does not pertain to the actual fitment of the RS4 mesh. You might think that cutting and tapering three $90 pieces of mesh only takes an hour or two and that its really easy to get it to look OEM, but as I tried to convey to you during the final install when one of you said, “that would have been easy to do…I could’ve done it.” I stand to disagree, its not that easy. Even after doing it dozens of times. Maybe 90% is unfair…so I’ll say 80% instead. And please don’t lump “bumper removal” into the “quality work” comment. For the record: The vast majority of the actual RS4 conversion of my bumper was performed by LI-S4 from AW, aka VooDooTec. Great guy, reasonable prices, excellent workmanship. ([email=“LI-S4@VooDooTec.net”]LI-S4@VooDooTec.net) Remote V1 displays and RS4 bumper conversions.