PRICE REDUCED...ALREADY! FS: 2000/Audi S4/6sp/Silver/Onyx/65k/Stg2+/lots of goodies

Seriously? I didn’t ask him to inject himself into the thread. He took it upon himself to chime in. We’ve had this discussion before, yet he feels the need to reopen an argument we’ve already had and was, as far as I thought, put to rest.

I understand that its not necessarily going to elicit the sale of my car, but my disagreements with Joe should have no bearing on my car, it’s condition, and all the mods that have been done to it. If someone thinks that I’m anything other than a stand-up individual, well, then, let this be an open invitation to come and meet me. They’ll see I’m no different than any of the rest of us. Hell, I’m sure you and I would get along just fine 2TurboZ.

Further, the funny thing is the fact that aside from our little falling out, I have alot of respect for their knowledge pertaining to cars and overall they’re really cool guys. Joe taught me alot about my car, and I always thanked him for his time. We just had a disagreement that couldn’t be looked past even though I’ve tried a couple of times to reconcile to a more amiable coexistence…it was declined.

What can I do? I said what I have to say to lafengas, let him (them) have the last word as I’m done discussing it with them.