PRICE REDUCED...ALREADY! FS: 2000/Audi S4/6sp/Silver/Onyx/65k/Stg2+/lots of goodies

lol girls girls…

anyways, how long till the car needs new turbos?

Thanks!

Looks the same to me

Only the “turbo lady” knows the answer to that question…

Actually thought, the car is real strong for a stg2+ and there are no signs of failure. I’ve had the car for nearly 30k miles and the turbos have never hinted to me that they’re unhappy. There are tons of documented people on AW and AZ who have very high milage 2.7t’s that are well over 100k on original turbos and many of them are not stock.
:word:

didn’t the validity of any of your posts related to “forum ethics” go out the window a few months ago?

Your IP is now perma-banned from wnyfbody. :smash2: :lolsign:

I keep reading the description of the S4, and was the timing done already?

Its in there…somewhere…here: Engine: Preventative maintenance: The Audi-enthusiast community suggests replacing the timing belt and water pump on the B5 S4 no later than 85k miles. When people get theirs done, on average between 65-100k, some say that their belt and pump were in perfect condition and others say that they were due for replacement. I planed on doing mine sometime in ’07, as I did not want it to creep up to 85k before it was done.

So basically the answer is no, as I haven’t had it done yet. If you’re local, Jason Dale from BlackForestMotorsport has already quoted me a smoking deal to do the job. That quote can be extended to the new owner…

Self-bumped for a price reduction :tup:

cleaning this thread up a lil bit :bloated: i would deleted more of it but i guess SOME of this has relevance to the car atleast. on topic people, take future personal matters to PM’s

Ah shit, I guess I missed that or mis-read it and didn’t know if it meant it had been done or not. Mind me asking what the quote was? This car is what I was looking for about 6 months ago. I had a bank loan ready and everything but the car I found was SoCal…

Anywho, this should sell relatively quick. I’m sure you’ve posted it on AW and AZ, so it should go fast. If my credit cards get paid off in the next month or so which I’m hoping. I might be interested. This is basically my realistic dream car.

I only have ~1 month to sell my S4, if I don’t, the car that I’m looking at will no longer be available. I hate being crunched for time! However, I won’t be too disapointed if I don’t get this other car because I’m so close to having this car paid off and I was looking forward to not having a car payment. Plus having to keep this car and drive it every day isn’t something to be unhappy about :smiley:

As for the quote on the TB and WP, I forget the exact amount but I’ll call my tech and have him refresh my memory…it was a good deal. PM me and I’ll reply with the quote…

Chris

wow, this car is hot as hell…PM sent

something fishy

(^ )(

Trade for 2002 s2000 + cash?

And by that I mean you give me cash.

No thanks man. Plus I’m getting right back in another S4 that’s a bit different from the one I’m selling. And your offer won’t work becasue I still aspire to drive a car thats wheel lugs require more torque than an S2000 produces! :wink:

Thanks for the offer though…

Unfortunately for that outdated joke, If you tried to torque your wheel lug to 153 ft/lbs, you’d snap them.

I guess I should stay away from audi, I kinda forgot how many control arms I went through on my B5. PS. How’s those turbos? My hairdryer broke and I need a cheap replacement :stuck_out_tongue:

LOFL! Turbos are doin juuuuust fine. Infact, they recently assisted me in towing an S2k along the 90 outside Rochester. I was impressed that he was only 5-6 cars back by 120…

BTW: Sorry for the outdated joke…its relatively new to me.

ahhh whats funny about that is stock for stock an s2k would do just fineee against your “torque monster”

nice car regardless, and i wish i could own it