Private Property ticket

Yea so I got pulled over just now. The thing is that the officer pulled me over on private property. I was going to school and had already turned onto the UTM campus. Half way up the enter, the pig turns on his lights and pulls me over, gives me a ticket for no front plate. Will it hold up in court if I say that the officer unlawfully issued me a ticket since I was on private property?

LOL … KARMA biatch

What do you mean KARMA? r33? Explain? anyways, I highly doubt, it would get thrown out. Because you had the License plate off driving on the street. And he just so happen to pull you over at UofT. You see you made the offence off private property. Not while on it.

Oh well, nothing compared to ur dangerous driving. Have fun getting insurance after that goes through :).

Rammy - fight it.

You’ve got a good chance of getting tossed but make sure you have a good story at your First Attendance.

Just fight it.

Yeah, fight it, if nothing happens and they still charge you, dispute the fine down to as little as you can… like $50. Just have a real good story as to why you can’t afford it. It’s no points, so no biggie.

Tell the court it rusted off or something, haha. They believe anything,

just say u had a fancy plate holder and someone stole it

Lol i like that one.

Ramesh, just be happy he wasnt cocky enough to pop your hood :wink: lol

Lol yea, he asked me what my wideband was and I just said it is supposed to be a clock but its screwed up haha.

LMFAO

question, I go to UTSC, and I was told here that (when I had my car here) if I got a ticket, it was the city of Toronto giving me a ticket and not a separate entity. So does the same apply on campus for city police? If so maybe that’s how you got the ticket on campus?

That’s a parking ticket, not a traffic offense.

i TOLD YOU TO PUT IT ON!! i told you to put that shit on Wed!! lol!! now that im done laughing! FIGHT IT

PUT ONNNNNNNNN

u nub u got owned… he just wanted to give u a ticket… i bet he didnt even see u didnt have the front lisc plate until u stopped.

lol @ people that get tickets

either you pay it, or you fight it. Has nothing to do with what we think. If its illegal to have no front plate, best of luck. I moved to Alberta to avoid that law :slight_smile:

I don’t get why people fight no front plate tickets. You know god damn well its the law, and you’re fully aware of the consequences of not having one - but yet more often than not someone comes on a forum crying about front plate tickets and asking for advice on how to fight them. Since You want advice:

Get 2 fucking screws, reinstall your front plate holder - grab another 2 appropriate screws and affix your front plate to said holder. After doing so, go pay your debt to society and learn from your self inflicted arrogance.

find him and hit him with a pool q

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/3978/ticketkc2.jpg
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/ticketkc2.jpg/1/w640.png