Private Property ticket

lol love the bumper sticker. i need to get me one of those and drive by a highly populated cop area. love to see what dumb things they will ticket me for.

About the ticked, tell them you got in an accident at the timmies and the front plate was ripped off. then the cop followed you from their( the favorite hideout) and later pulled you over.

i would get put it back on no matter how UGLY it is, it will haunt you.

y would u not fight any ticket? The fine always at least gets lowered.

Anyways, I was just wondering about the private property thing, not about whether to fight it or not.

Thanks for your opinions tho, I think I’ll go with the hit him with a pool q suggestion.

^not in BC, i’ve known people that had to pay more. It all depends on a judge. If you can sell yourself in a court, thats where it counts, not the internet.

holy shit walper style do you work for the alberta ministry?

In every thread your jocking it like you’re in charge of tourism over there. Lonely out in red deer?

For next time just keep the plate in your trunk and tell the cop that it fell off and you tried putting it on your dash but it keeps falling. Just fight the ticket tell the court it fell off they cant prove you wrong.

Always fight a ticket, even if you are completely at fault, the fine can still be reduced. Should have kept the plate on though, just so that they’re not tempted to pull you over for anything else. Good luck dude, there’s a good chance you may win.

i think if the campus gives police legal right to give tickets and something else on their property the can.
otherwise i dont think it can hold up.
but im not anywhere near able to say what you can and cant do about the law, all i know is dont go 50k over the posted limit.

the officer saw the offence on a public road, therefore it does not matter where you stopped.

if you were on private property the whole time it would be differnent, saw if you were leaving but put it into reverse and stayed on Private property because you knew he was interested in you

I don’t have time to fight tickets, what, take a vacation day to go to court?