Yeah, i'm gonna sell my car

And everything that comes with it. Fucck this ricey shit.

I got pulled over for no front plate, and the cop had my car towed home. Like wtf, at least let me drive home and put it on.

“Sorry, that’s against The highway act blah blah blah”

So $160 later, and whatever the fine is, i’m fux0red.

So goddamn pissed off.

I really want to get out of this scene sometimes. I saw cars doing all kinds of crazy shit at the intersection, but this damn exhaust has to bait him and make him tow me home? I understand it’s my fault for not having the damn plate on, but what happened to going home with a ticket and coming to court with the plate on?

I am really considering getting out of the scene, and buying a Smart car.

how about you just get a quiter exhaust

How about you STFU, BENSON! If that is your real name. :squint:

you know if you had a smart car too. with no plate… he would make you tow it home just to see you try and get your fat ass out of the seat when the truck comes.

That’s odd. I’ve passed cops at high RPMS and they’ve never bothered me…heck, they never even said anything about the plate in the windshield…

Marc, you should move down here. :wink:

\

All i read was blah blah blah.

Ever sat in a Smart car?

Yea, Toronto is horrible. I try and be nice to cops, but they are just bullies with badges. Fucking powerhungry dicks.

where was this Marc, send me a MSN message

the good thing about a smart car is you don’t have to tow it…just get out and strap it to your back, then walk it home.

Bahaha – it’s funny 'cause it’s true!

what kind of exhaust are you running?

wow,

I got pulled over the other day , I did a AWD launch off a light up to about 70kph and 1 min later i see some lights come from far away and some cherries come on, i pulled over and the first thing i said was my throttle stuck.

I pulled some bullshit and pretended to fix it but he was a prick and said “tow it or ill tow it” i called caa, they came, he left and i just drove it home, because I got NO doucumentation, I called the cop shop and they said im still legal but the same cop could pull me over again and get my car towed to a mechanic if he wants…

I really dont even know what I got pulled over for (or if he even saw me launching)

He just kept saying “Were you with that blue truck” and I had no idea who and what he was talkin about so i was like "honestly sir what truck are u talking about " and hes like “quit ur bullshit u know what im talking about” I asked him about 3 or 4 times…

Cops blow.

BeeR catback iirc.

So you’re upset because you broke the law? No offense but eventually you will get pulled over, especially something so visually obvious as not displaying a license plate

the good thing about a smart car is you don’t have to tow it…just get out and strap it to your back, then walk it home.[/quote]

Funny thing is, on Sunday, me, Mike Kent and Sasha witnessed a Smart Car being towed! It was even on dollies.

We was like WTFmate! hahaha

You ain’t black enough to pull the race card.

Serves your ass for breaking the law.

Sell your car and buy a lifetime GO TRANSIT pass. :slap:

You need to stop letting cops push you around.

Yea, fight back next time.

PART IT OUT!

Sell it back to its previous owner!!! 8)