problem with ride height

has any had a problem where the right side is lower than the left side of the car?
my car is slanted to the right

the car has kg/mm lowering springs, but the spring don’t look like they are sagging and the shocks are all new ( all 4 new shocks)

could it be a warped car or something

Mine as with alot of 240’s I’ve seen do this…

Why I dont know…

mine does this on the rear as well…never figured it out. It was the same on both my cars.

Andrew.

i noticed that the right front wheel is a bit more ahead than the left front
i’m guessing that the caster is off

also, looks like the camberS on the right side is really negative, maybe thats causing the height to be lower on the right side

i don’t know yet, gotta raise the car up and check the suspension parts

They Say… Big Girls Need love too!
But keep them out of the 240’s

Mabey Thats your problem?!??! :lol:

no, i had no load on the car
the fuel tank was empty
and car was on a flat surface

the slant of the car is noticable

same with my car, im running sportlines with agx shocks about 2 weeks old… i dont think its extremly noticable, i think we just stare at our cars to long and look for imperfections

I noticed this before i put my coilovers on. Now all i notice is scraping on curbs and how low my car sits while i hard park. IMO, hard parking kills your inner child.

i know this is not normal
there has to be a way to make the car look straight
i’m just hoping its not a frame problem
still gotta go under to look

Talking around the Toyota Nation meet tonite i mentioned this and apparently it is normal, lower/slanted on the Passenger side is that way i assume to displace the weight of the driver??!!!

Don’t worry about it!

that weird though
cuz what happens when you have a fat chick in your car, the right side will rub like crazy?

This IS normal. Talking to a TEIN engineer about this same subject a year ago he said alot of cars are lower on one side more than the other, its just that most people never notice. They come like that from the factory. Has to do with weighting of the vehicle.

I had to adjust one of my front coilovers about almost an inch lower than the other to get my ride height to sit the same. If you want a fix, thats it albeit not cheap.

thats cool
i’m so relieved
hope you are right…
thanks for all your help