Problems setting turbo smart dual stage boost controll?

Last summer I had it set up for 10psi on low boost and 15psi on the high setting. Over winter I Installed a Megan ss manifold, 3" turbo elbow and 3" exhaust. My clutch went right away with out being able to give it a good hard run to test it out. So I just finished braking in the new spec 3 clutch so we went to give it a good hard rip and its only boosting 8psi. I have tired all sorts of settings and the best I can do Is 11psi on low and 12psi on high. But the weird thing is when in second or third gear if I only give it 1/2 gas at around 3500-4500rpm it will almost instantly hit 22psi on high setting yet at wide open throttle at high rpm its 12??? I really want to go to bud park Friday so if anyone has a suggestion on a possible problem or set up error please let me know. it seems to drop after 5000rpm. Yet turbo sounds fine no smoke smooth boost?

Thanks…Josh

sounds like there is a kink in your vaccume source. Cheak it out maby and if not Id say maby someone could have been in your car since it was out of commission for soo long and messed with your settings. But that high boost spike is from a kink in the line I would think for sure.

Hmm I’m gonna go buy new lines and see if that fix’s it. I have tried to reset the dials but no go.

Thanks…Josh.B

I just put all new lines on. It seems to have stopped the spiking but the boost is still droping to around 10psi after 4500rpm in 1st gear and staying low through out the gears. I’m gonna pick up some new spark plugs tomorrow after work and then hit the track.

Josh.B