progress thread: 94gt5.0

:facepalm

295x8 on 5th set of barbell shoulder press, 185x8 on 3rd set of barbell upright rows, 60lb dumbels 8x on 3rd set of side lateral raises

14 plates (total) 5x o n 5th set of hacksquats then 1130x8 on 3rd set of legpress

5th set of deadlifts easy 505x5 reverse grip barbell rows 335x6 on 5th set…so far a good weak

Um wat

shit’s weak!

your a big bully wayne!

Curled 12/16oz glasses/bottles for 16 sets last night, each to total completion. Did a shot of Jager as a dropset.

hahaha im very jealous

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Thanks, but you should be more jealous that it was in Montreal at a GNR concert:thumbup Good work yourself on the massive weights

damnnnnnnn way more! how was it? i heard axle band all slash hats/tshirts pp, had on lol if you had it on it had to come off or be worn inside out lmao! montreal is sooooo much fun too! n thanks im tryn a lil too hard cause i keep tweakn my shoulder and back :Idiots

Check my other thread (im done) or whatever I called it

kk will do

Fuck you Rich

Ok so Im not posting my shit in here anymore, Rich is CLOWNIN me :rofl

Back yesterday:
Machine Pulldowns:
360lbsX10
410lbsX5
Seated Rows:
200X10
Wide grip Pulldowns:
175X10
Close grip Pulldowns:
160X10

Shoulders Today:
Military Press:
135X10
Shoulder Press machine:
200X6-8
Upright Rows:
80X10(easy need to go up)
BB Shrugs:
225X12
315X10
405X5

you need to up the weight on your shoulder presses kid!! they were too easy for ya. gettin huuge

Haha yeah, I just hate pushing it on shoulders. Feels wierd ever since I fucked it up the one time lifting.

lol i kno ur mad at me about last sat im sorry buddy

lolol thanks guys but today my left rear delt is now killln me haha cant seem to keep the left shoulder in good shape

Now all you guys need to do is share tanning and laundry tips.

:rofl