Project 10Sec $4K 4thGen

Doesnt say anything about stock bottom end.:tongue

you all want to see a budget build? I will forge the bottom end, sell the turbo stuff and put enough NAWZ through it to blow the welds on YOUR intake manifold!

I dont even know what AUG is.

There is always a million sides to each story, I dont buy into that shit most of the time. They build motors for race cars, big dollar boats and what not all the time. If some pop, its part of the game as far as I am concerned.

Not to mention all I am having him do, like he did the last time, is put the block in a cleaner, press the timer button and walk away. Come back, put it on a fixture and bore 8 holes, something they do thousands of times each year. If they cant do that right, 99% of the time, I highly doubt they would stay in business.

Whatever really, this is a “budget” build, or at least its trying to be. If it is machined wrong and fails, you guys can bake me an “I told ya so” cake and I will eat it off the windowed block. Chalk it up to I tried to save $200 and it wasn’t the right place to do so. I honestly could care less, its all about experience. Since people seem to think “you dont know shit” when I dont have proof, if it has problems i figure them out and there’s my proof for then next time.