Project 10Sec $4K 4thGen

Yeah, no reason to spin this high at all. It’ll be happy at ~6-6500 with the auto.

L92 heads ftw/

Also forgot if I told you, but I have a NIB melling F body LS1 oil pump if your interested.

whats the status on this build?

On a momentary pause… We have too many customers… Did I just say too many?

you can never have too many

Too much business in a repair/custom shop is a gift and a curse. The guys running the place have to sleep at some point since they all have regular 9-5 jobs on top of the shop as far as I know.

opps, hit edit on ya, not quote. sorry buddy.

• rep. all of us are 9-5 ers. We have to fight to get packages delivered becasue we aren’t there during the day like our other competition. get up at 7a, go to normal job, shit talk on shift, leave normal job, work at the shop until 1AM or later, 4-5 days a week, weekends get up when ever the hell we can, get to the shop and work until shit gets done… repeat.

These aren’t excuses, they are motivation.

I do it , mostly so I can eat lol

+Rep to Mike, My cousin and Kevin… Lots of hours have been being put in at the shop.

Props to you guys for being able to do it. Gotta remember that whole work life balance though, I know my wife wouldn’t be too happy if I was gone that often.

THE PRICE OF OWNING A BUISNESS GOOD LUCK MIKE! Sounds like having 2 kids under 8 lol jk