Project S14 240sx

ya i know what your saying…hmm i might try that when i feel like makin another one! i think it would also look nice with the welds if i can keep them clean all around…its hard as everything has to be almost perfect

OK…i’m gonna let the cat out of the bag! I AM NOT RICH!!! i work full time at NO FRILLS…yes it does help to have someone like my step father (i couldnt do it without him) to help me with the car and stuff, but i put a lot of my money into this car (as most of you can tell) i have worked for everything that has been done and i have also spent a lot of my time making all this happen!

so to all the haters thanks! i work as hard as anyone else that builds a car…i just dedicate a lot of my time and money where others rather go out and spend it @ a club or something i just put it into my car…

We dont need to flame you, you flamed yourself.

BAHAHAHA… On the streets? Get your head out of your ass. Sasha doesnt care about status on SON you ignorant fool. While you may think parking lot street cred or banging a gear against some cavaliers on a one way street in Hammer town makes you cool with your posse, think again. Running in a legit race series, CTCC and winning the championship in an S14 against vipers and corvettes is how you earn respect.

Grow up and chill the fuck out.

yo dont let these JEALOUS people get you down man. A few of us know where you coming from 100%. Keep working and SEE where your money is going, others just drink, smoke, and/or club it away and wonder why they dont have what we work so hard over time to build!! Keep it up man, you know me, DA 1, Draggone and others support and want to see the ‘‘Gold Beast’’ finished, so dont stop and do what you do!

AMEN

^^ +2. Acid you need to tig your aluminum piping? l will call you tomorrow.

yeah if anyone wants to can acidz rich look at when this thread started this guy has worked his ass off over the years to build this car as it has got part by part done to it we need some more ppl like you acidz,draggone,da1 all of you guys that work just like us to have something you can call yours on another note acidz the tank is stainless right?

ya the tank is ss!

Yeah man, I can see how much of your blood and sweat have gone into this car (I’m pretty sure you haven’t shed any tears over it). This is about the only build thread that has been continuously updated with your own work. And, if you don’t know how to do something, you learn how to do it…

People that dream about winning the money to build something like this are lazy.

There is nothing like building a car from the ground up with your own 2 hands… I wouldn’t have anywhere near the same respect for my car if someone else built it.

Thanks guys!! My respect goes out to all that understand what its like to build a car from ground up. I know I said this before and the car isn’t done yet, but without my step father being here and helping me day in and day out I wouldn’t be where I am with this car! He has helped me and also showed me a lot of things that come with years of experience! So I thank him huge! Also like I said above I thank eveyone that has watched and understand I’m just like everyone else building a car. THANKS!

You forgot to thank baby jesus… =D

Dear Lord baby Jesus, lyin’ there in your ghost manger, just lookin’ at your Baby Einstein developmental videos, learnin’ ‘bout shapes and colors. I would like to thank you for bringin’ me and my mama together, and also that my kids no longer sound like retarded gang-bangers.

Wicked build Acidz, screw any haters, building your own car is ALLLMOST better than sex! lol. It might take time, hard work and a whole shit load of money, but in the end… Definatly worth it. All these lazy ass, welfare, no job, people that hate because they think they’re hard ass but aren’t smart enough to do something to make their car their baby, shouldn’t own one! But other than that think the car is amazing and can’t wait to see it in person.

I know I said this before and the car isn’t done yet, but without my step father being here and helping me day in and day out I wouldn’t be where I am with this car! He has helped me and also showed me a lot of things that come with years of experience! So I thank him huge!

I’m proud of what you said, Thank you and I love when your learning,
“now lets get back to work and finish this BITCH” :wink:
I need to go for a drive, I hope there is more nice days like today!!!

I never had a step daddy and most likely you might hate me when im struggling to learn BUT I NEED THIS MOTIVATION … if my mom is ever available can she give you a call LOL.

GREAT TEAM WORK GUYS KEEP IT UP…

march 18th 2009

So got the new fuel pump for the fuel cell in the back + the fittings all setup how its gonna work in the back for the dual tank system and have the engine bay kinda taken apart and gonna be putting it back together this week…my red tial bov should be here next week!!!

we are almost there!!!

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p245/Acidz1/S14%202009/March/SDC10490.jpg

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p245/Acidz1/S14%202009/March/SDC10497.jpg

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p245/Acidz1/S14%202009/March/SDC10505.jpg

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p245/Acidz1/S14%202009/March/SDC10511.jpg

its not fully final yet, as for the colour of the handles!

are you going to keep the stock body/colour?

yes

You just made yourself look like a bitch…

^^^ no need to start up this shit again man,ur adding fuel to a fire thats already been put out… lets keep the peace and keep this thread free of useless chit chat and continue to support acidz with his build nothing else.im sure acidz is sick of this stuff already and would welcome more positive energy on his project at this time…

This build makes me all warm and fuzzy inside…

So clean and well done.

Love it.