Project S14 - M

Guess who’s back… and with a S14?!? lol

Well, I tried to leave the scene! But when you see an S13 or S14 drive by you start thinking of the good old days of hanging out with the crazy drifter guys and girl, seeing the people that don’t care for speed just how “hella flush” or “JDM Tyte” their sh!t is and gathering a huge group of cars to head down to BING’s meet! Cars are my drug that keeps me loving life, because with sexy cars comes sexy ass import models lol!!

Anyways… back to topic at hand!
This car I want to build more so for lapping, which also I can drive down Richmond St on a great night! :slight_smile:

Car: 1995 Nissan 240SX

• 5 bolt
  • 5 speed
  • leather interior
  • sunroof

Looking to put a:

• RB20DET or RB25DET (vote and put a PROPER reason why you would use either motor… I know that RB25 has more power, just would like users opinions)
  • Z32 Front Brake
  • Hydro Ebrake (maybe)
  • Walbro Fuel Pump 255
  • Two Stage Manual Boost Controller
  • Quick Release Steering Hub
  • Battery Relocation
  • Other aftermarket items

Pics will be uploaded soon :slight_smile:

Love stuff like this that has true passion, glad to see people are comming back to the scene, my s14 is what keeps me getting up for work, knowing every day is another part lol, but with the dream of hitting mosport and racing with the pros, only thing I would say is don’t go with either of two is motor sports is what you want to get into and have a street able car s14 sr20 is a perfect way to go, I love my sr and everything I keep doing too it I can feel it getting better every time, sure rbs may sound better but with all the problems they have, bad gAs mpgs and parts harder to find it makes Srs the better choice, any ways welcome back bro!

^^^

I had an SR in my RHD S13. They are good motors but as you said, the sound of an inline 6 is awesomeness to my ears.

swap a b16 in it lol but seriously good luck with the build in for pics

were you running stock s13 redtop? or did you do any upgrades?

I had some upgrades :slight_smile:

Have you thought of 1JZ? or jump to a VH? They’re becoming fairly popular nowadays, I’m not sure what your stand on “purist nissan” is. (regarding the 1JZ)

ka-t for the win way better then a rb20 or any SR, not to mention a ka has more diplacement then both. RB25 is cool but too much money.

put in what ever u want, cuz in the end u really wont care what people have to say… but u will care when it comes to how big or small your wallet is… (im going with small since you came back to 240s… LOL)

I have an rb20. They are fun, decent power, nice pull, great sound. Way cheaper than the rb25 if money is an issue. I wouldn’t do the 20 again, I would rather save and have the 25.

N/A RB30 with RB26 head… ITB’s…
Now there is a sexy sound.

Go big or go home. :slight_smile:
Glad to see you’re back

LOL… I came back to 240sx because they are sweet!!! I am starting to lean towards RB25. VH hell no :), KA-T I am not a fan of to tuff, RB26 head with RB30 block I am totally not interested in doing, SR I had, and JZ motors I dont want to deal with all the stupid little things you need.

do a carbd v8!

rb25det for sure, link me i can get a deal on two of them, cause im slamming one in also,

this thread still has no pictures, when will it be entertaining to look at?

^^ haha +1

I have nothing against nitescream, but I dislike ( thumbs down ) when people create a build threads like this.

Hope to come back in the future to see a whole gooob load of progress.

ijz would be mint

Im sure you can choose a motor on your own. pictures or lock!

^+1