Project Viggen

when you guys raced him was it from a dig or from a roll . . . because if it was from a role it would be a little unfair for the camaro because hes auto and has to put it to the floor to drop it down i gears when stick you can down shift into the gear you want thats best in your power band before the race even starts

btw josh ive heard a few things your doin this year to the vigg from some people. . . stage 2 or 3? And we have to race when your done so i can see the difference. we’ll do it before i send my car to Synapis (which is prolly going to be later in the summer if not fall because i wanna save a little more money so i can go all out and do everything the right way

love the color, not a fan of SAABs but this one is nice!

the color and tv is pimp . . ill give you that

:rofl

I’d like to see where I stand against this mythical 300wtq STOCK viggen :rofl

Actually just looked into it, these little motors are diesel as hell, they make peak torque at like 2k rpm :rofl and it’s ALOT

I have a feeling on the stock turbo you’ll get pretty wheezy over 5k, my sweet spot…hmm I’d definitely like to run one…

they have a td04… its got pretty good pull up top… we were also 1/2 car a head or so… pretty even race if you ask me…

nick, your not at latham advanced anymore ehh? was the bitch Diane?

that camaro was not a low 14 second camaro though, he beats the piss outta that thing, gotta love the pacman

looks good so far you should race the s2k

from a 10mph roll :rofl

yeah im with ya on that

“ill video tape it” :haha

nah bro … im trying to get back there as a 2nd job again because its pretty good 2nd job just chillin there because my friends can come in a chill an what not

Guys this is Project section of the forum. Its just to show off rides not to talk off-topic. Go to other sections and talk about racing there. This thread will be locked til Viggen asks me or another mod to unlock it…

clutch, slave cyl, master cyl, and a resurfaced flywheel will be back together by the end of the week weather permitting but sunday at that latest!!!
3 weeks without the Slaab

Thats gotta suck… Did ya have a winter car, or are you using it as your sled?

using it as my sled/snowplow once again when i get it back

did you ever get new tires?

I hope so. Those things were bald as hell :ohnoes

it has 16" snows all around for winter

parts are at the guys house so i should see it by next week!!!
then 500-1k miles to break the clutch in