Promoter Cancels United Classics & Customs Vehicle Convention at Birchhill

I haven’t gone to a car show in probably 3-4 years now because i’m sick of seeing the same fucking cars EVERYWHERE OMG. I wish more people did shows at LVD so the “show cars” could actually go out on the track later on in the day and put some numbers down instead of posing in a parking lot. For that, I would pay $40 all day…

I am comparing it to anything I can think of that isnt a giant parking lot with just a bunch of cars sitting around. So yes. So what if its at an “up scale” location. It might weed out the riftraf?

As the vendor list grows, and activities grow, no reason not to compair it to cuse nationals, just one day long.

apples to oranges

People come from all over the US to attend the syracuse nationals. It is a well established show and on it’s 13th year. 400 vendors, 7500+ cars, almost 100k spectators. You cannot compare that to a first year show with zero history.

Absolutely correct. However they too had a year 1 show.
Appreciate your posts Mike.
No need to throw Darts at Mike either. He offered an opinion.

Actually no one should make any opinions on a show that happens in the future. However, it’ll be what it is and the show continues to gain momentum with sponsors and vendors wanting inclusion. You may compare pricing if youd like…but hold your opinions till after the date. Then you can tell me how much it sucked and that you shouldnt have gone.

I’m not sure what all the fuss is about. There’s a new show in town. They claim it to be the next best thing. Their prices run in line with other big shows. There are donating proceeds to charity, connected to the regional food bank and the redcross is involved. They’re having some live music and other cool things I’d like to see and they claim it’s going to happen all in a 8 hour day.

At the end of the day at least we’re trying something. Could be good could be a flop…but no one should be a judge & jury of that till after the show. Don’t you think?

I agree, and i hope it is a big* success for you

Also hope it’s a big success…

Sometimes it’s good to start small…

I’m totally with the $45 thing. Keep out all those piece of shit cavaliers and trailer park cars. For $45 you are going to think twice about bringing you turd that has a total of $35 in Autozone mods and a child safety seat in the back.

If my car is together (HA!) I’ll go to this and carry around a wine glass full of my own flatulence for sniffing

BALLER!!!

I’ll roll on a ramen noodles budget for a couple months and see if i can scrounge up the $$ to get my cars out of the park for this. Gotta get the wheels back on em and get em off the cinder blocks.

Bringing my buddy’s ford ranger.

/\ viper on cinderblocks, on car trailer behind Jimmy

I will present the trophy in my mint green dress, after I borrow it from Katy Perry.

better see if you can get a discount without the flavor packs

her dress was only that color because i just finished nutting on it. That’s right, my sperm is now Alpine Green.

hahhahaah

D, theres a big difference between “car nuts”, and “nuts that like cars”. This place is full of the latter.

Thank you sir. I understand. Good to hear from you! we are plugging along. Stop out sometime and say hello.
DC

This morning we are up to 843 “Going”
Sponsor requests coming in good.
Pre reg is working well.
We are 5 months to party time!

Tis each his own on the cars ill be bringing my cobalt out some work done. I Say if you love who cares what it is. Sounds like it will be a good fun day no problem with $40 for a good day gotta start somewhere.

Any updates on this thing D?

They said that it was cancelled on their facebook page