ps3 omfg!

how was it used? Its not even out yet? Are you sure you didnt get a japanese one?

Well seeing as it already hit $3k. I’m now going to go with $4k after launch.

usually reading helps when trying to comprehend… 360… not ps3…

Did you preorder one?

just got to work. 42 people lined up outside. lol

Shit, now you’re making it sound worthwhile… especially if I was to use paid vacation days to do it… :wink:

my little brother is camping out at circuit city only to turn around and profit off it on ebay… hey cash is king if your camping out just because you really want to play ps3… seek help… Last year i had a roomate who thought it would be grand to go out and egg all the gamers camping out i had no part in it but…meh could be a good time

Actually, the people who camp out are pretty smart. Especially if they are allowed to buy more than 1. So you wait around and do nothing for 2 days, buy 3 of them and them sell on ebay for 300-400% more than you paid. Not a dumb way to make a few grand.

+1
Back in 99’ - 00’ I had a PS2 shipped from Japan on their release date and got two games with it. I should have waited until there were more titiles for it. It was fun for a while. But play the Dreamcast more because there were more games for it.

KK

you guys realise that many of the auctions are artificially inflated to make the price higher and make the system that much more desireable.

its an awesome marketing tactic… then try to get someone to actually pay that much for the system

this is ghey…however

how much are people willing to pay for them around here?

lets say i had one with 9 games, 60gb version…

lets say i had a few of them

Negative I bought a car instead.

What car?

+1

i just went out for a smoke. someone just bought the number 3 spot in line for 1000 dollars cash.

Simply amazing what people will do. Only will cost him $1600 for a PS3. :tup:

and he’ll sell it for 3200

i swear to god next major console release i’m camping outside a store and selling my spot.

wHERE THE HELL WAS THAT AT???I guess my idea of offering $1,000 a piece for them is pretty laughable
D

best buy galleria.

yep, nobody doubled or tripled their money on the xbox 360’s. just an awesome marketing plan.