ps3 omfg!

I just watched 3 sell for under $1,800 on ebay.What do you think I would have to offer ppl to get their systems?$1,200?I would never buy a spot.My luck they would be out after # 1 or something.
D

lets put up a fake ps3 add on ebay and scam those retards that are willing to pay ungodly amounts for a stupid system

I just found out where I can get 3 of these and I don’t have to wait in line til tomorrow afternoon…we need one more person. Anyone interested for $250 cash?

i would but i have to work. can it wait till about 11?

11 at night? we’re going at like 12:30 in the afternoon.
Not that it matters but another stipulation is No convicted felons allowed :snky:

If we get there and theres still spots I may be more generous with the info

Work pwns me. :-/

i wasn’t sure if you meant early afternoon or like late evening. oh well. i’m looking forward to hearing what you found out after you do this. no convicted felons?

wow. dunno wat else to say…

do what makes u happy…i guess

camping out for superbowl, stanley cup, rare concert tickets :tup:

camping out for nintendo or of the sort…for TWO DAYS…eeesh

camping out for a couple thousand dollars to buy cool shit :tup:

^^^werd. work owns me as well. i was ready to drop the cash on one, but have no one to wait in line for me.

just go to any town that isnt very large, and you wont need to wait til tomorrow. thats what im doing

^ haha try again, even the springville, batavia, medina, etc. stores have people at them. Luckily i found this connection that I should be able to use tomorrow afternoon.

yeah but batavia etc. are larger. im from a smaller town and the walmart there has nobody lined up…

a buddy of mine in my hometown that works at walmart informed me they are turning any1 away until 6pm from even lining up, but they dont expect many people to show.

joe for 250 cash i will stand outside as long as its the midnight release lol

Theres nobody at Oleans walmart yet

do u still need one more person?

:roll2:

ummm…not true…I sold the 360 I won from pepsi on e-bay for $800…which is exactly double retail…

DrDos skipped work today to get one.