QEW Speeders....Beware...

well if i remember correctly from my speeding addiction in the past, 20+ in the states give you enough points to lose your license… luckily we’re not stupid and plea bargain that stuff down to parking tickets

Why do you need to make a “quick pass” on a highway?

Or better yet, why are you passing someone going 75?

While the fine seems excessive, it will work to curb excessive speeding. I just hope NY doesn’t get any ideas. Pataki already tried pushing through a no plea bargaining law.

speed limit should be based on tire speed rating!!!

also

$10,000 (US $9305)

as of today it’s 9,713 USD :frowning: :frowning: FUCK! wtb 1.5:1 exchange rates!

^^1.03:1 exchange rate?

Because then we couldnt spend quality time together and that would make you very sad i know. :rofl:

They sit mostly on on-ramps where they are not very visible. On the side of the road, they use laser and have a nice line of sigtht especially when you are trucking down a bridge like the one in Burlington. I like to speed too. Straight aways usually 120+ but have taken it to the extreme several times.

I personally think they will be targeting excessive speeders…if you blend in with traffic, I think you will be fine. Just make sure you are aware of your surroundings and you should be fine. Keep checking the rear view every few seconds…

In NYS, you need 12 in 18 months for suspension.

Speeding (MPH over speed limit):

1 - 10 MPH, 3 points

11 - 20 MPH, 4 points
21 - 30 MPH, 6 points
31 - 40 MPH, 8 points
More than 40 MPH, 11 points

Sure its not 3?

And it is hit or miss. When you get them in different districts, that information is usually not relayed. Neither is driving school. Most speeding tickets get dropped to parking so they don’t count. Its hard to lose your license if you really want to keep it.

^ Yeah, in NY if you actually go to court and pay your fines you have to be a pretty serious menace on the roads to get your license suspended for anything short of a DWI.

I agree with this. I’ve had 24 moving violation tickets around WNY.

I think I’ve visited almost every court room in the southtowns.

I have NO points on my liscense, and have attended driving school umm… atleast 10 times.

My danm insurance should be free for all the times where I get 10% off my insurance for such classes.

Big punishment is the best way to stop crime.
DWI should be $100,000 if they really want to stop it.
Stealing should be loss of hand.(And I believe in this one:nono:)

hahahahahahahahaahahahhahah

i almost missed this too

+1

Even if chopping off one hand doesn’t work, once you’re caught the 2nd time and lose another hand you’re gonna have a real hard time stealing anything with no hands. How you gonna break into my car… with your toes?