quad wont run

I suggest you buy a Banshee. Or anything but a Polaris POS. But my guess is you have an electrical problem. Which is pretty simple on a quad. So… sell Polaris POS…get real machine…End Of Story!

I got a sweet deal on the Polaris and really its been pretty good up until this point. Selling it isnt an option.

Isnt a Banshee small? Probably too small for me anyway.

sounds like an electrical demon to me paul…john will take care of you, you know that. get it up to him and then let us know what the issue was…

sunday buddy. get it runnin.

srsly though. take the CDI box of your bros and put it in yours and see what it does. its 2 bolts and a single plug. start with that.

try just disconnecting the rectifier and see if it starts then…

banshee is the old skool twin cyclinder 2 stroke straight liner. dog shit on trails. the bomb-diggedy in sand pits/dunes with paddles and baldies up front. they are a normal sized machine.

the blaster, i think u might be thinking of. little 200cc 2 stroke piles of shit. drum brakes, garbage suspension, garbage everything, under powered, oil injection fails and siezes the motor. cheapest atv back in the day. can be hopped up alot and make crazy, but then again everything in life is like that.

keep the atv like u said and just fix it. its only like 3 electrical issues possible. and that machine isnt a bad ride at all, actually its a good fit your you paul.

those are some hurtful words.

Im bringing it to him tomorrow night

what time Sunday?
I havent had a chance to do anything at all this week so I havent done that.

I guess I always confuse those two.
I really do like my quad. Its been pretty good so far, rides decently and the IRS is awesome.

A banshee is the worst idea ever. Show me one that has ran a whole season without problems. Not gonna happen. Also 2003 and newer blasters had disk brakes. They do suck ass though.

learn to maintain ur 2 stroke then it will last the whole year. fuck ur season we run all year!!! we have 3 that run all year no problems !!!

All the ones i’ve ridin with have constaint issues. I ride all year and have no issues.

i have a 2004 blaster i like it so calm down on the blaster hate fest.

I had an 01 blaster so shove it. :hug

I usually ride my quad all year. I actually rode it more in the winter than I have in the summer.

ROFL, unless that blaster has a 240 kit, extended swingarm, full suspension, anyone over the height of 5’1" will be cramped and will bottom that thing out on a 3 foot drop off to flat landing.

Dont get me wrong, different strokes for different folks. I raced quad, and rode trails and pits HARD. Not to toot my own horn but I would consider myself an advanced to expert rider. I expect alot from the machine, to keep me in one piece, how hard I ride. My YFZ, with long travel suspension was the only thing I could push it on and be safe. I wouldnt ride a stock TRX450, Z450 or another YFZ450 hard at all, and those are leaps over a blaster.

But they have 4 wheels and a motor, and re priced great, so they are what they are, for who what them.

banshees are sick machines, when worked. Again, suspension setup and bult for the type of riding, and motor work. when they run right they run balls out. Its like a stock sled vs a 1400cc punched out drag sled. For trail, the on off switch power band isnt ideal. we dont have many sand pits to ride anymore around here, and we sure as shit arnt in the desert.

Pee-JAY-BEE. we are looking at sunday around noon or so.

Im not sure if noon would work since Ive got morning plans and Im not sure its gonna be up and running.

Ill post up if Im going.

Im not sure if noon would work since Ive got morning plans and Im not sure its gonna be up and running.

Ill post up if Im going.

c.d.i box took a shit

figures

I just bought one on ebay