Question about Auto Tech at HVCC

Thanks for everyone’s help. I go in tomorrow to make my schedule.

I’m trying to come up with a schedule before I go in so I have something to go off of for when I go tomorrow. I’m trying to get it so i have Tremont for lab. This is probably a stupid question but if i signed up for Auto 120 section 02 would i be able to take a lab from section 01?

when you talk to gary kroll, he should explain everything better than us

No, 01 lecture goes with 01 lab and so on and so forth.

You guys actually explain everything really good. Any questions I had got answered quickly and was informative.

And like corey said Gary “the pervert” Kroll will help you

Damn, I was trying to get Tremont for Engines Lab. Has anyone here ever have Prock as a teacher?

known him my whole life pretty much. great guy, but has one way to go about things and thats the only way he accepts. really knows his stuff, and is a great guy

let me start your english class a little sooner. the word in bold should be well, not good.

/English lesson
:hijacked

Lol, thank you. I honestly didn’t even realize I did that.

I went to hvcc today for my appointment, i have my schedule and im all set to start, just have to get the tools

whod you end up with for professors?

Auto Electricity = McNally
Auto Electricity Lab = McNally
Auto Specifications = Raneri
Transmissions = Krohl
Transmissions Lab = Button
College Forum = Kossmann
Math = TBA

Question about the transmissions class. for lab are there transmissions that are supplied or do you have to bring in your own, and do you have the option to bring in your own transmission?

you get your own transmission, button has a ton of them.
you could just ask him if you could bring one in and rebuild it

Alright, cause i have a 5 speed transmission that i picked up for my car but i think everything is good in the transmission so i was wondering if they would let me bring it in and take it apart and look to see the condition of it in the class. but if we need to rebuild a tranny and if the one i have is fine it’d seem like a waste of class time and i dont want to take up their time.

pretty good overall, youll see me dropping into the electricity lab every now and then lol

I built my own 700r4 in trans class

have fun with christine in specs…shes quite the quirky character…

thats an understatement.
just stay on her good side :lol

Christine would get the D… just cause

lol

Haha, thanks for the heads up on Christine, seems like itll be an interesting class. I plan on getting on everyone’s good side.