question about stolen property

DID YOU NOT READ MY POST!!! lol that is exactly what he should do dammit!

Ya Know. this whole situation sounds like it could be a sequel to “what happens in vegas”

no she doesnt do meth she had a problem with pills hence the ACD and now gets tested twice a week so i doubt she went back to doing that. She finally admitted to it but says she only took 2 games and a movie cuz she needed gas money and was gonna tell me but when i flipped out she decided to lie. I think im gonna take her to civil court since she admitted to taking some of the stuff im assuming they will say then she took them all and i will get my money back. I also have decided to have my ex come over just about every day and they hate each other so rather then the long drawn out eviction process im making it as uncomfortable as possible for her to stay here so hopefully she will GTFO

so you must think i’m some one else, because you don’t have any pictures of me

what fye was this at?

transit. she so dumb i dont think game stop even requires id.

if i go in and tell them that those games were stolen from me and the person admitted to it dont they have to return them since they have stolen property in there possesion then they will have to follow up with charges? i dont see how they can sell games that i told them were stolen from my house even if there is any thought that the items were aquired illegally they should imediatly remove them from the shelves. I have a feeling this happens all the time how do they continue to get away with it if i got caught with a trunk full of property that i say i bought from someone it would be confiscated imediatly i hate how buisness dont play by the same rules

haha. I DEFINITELY do.

… unless you pulled them off my myspace, which you aren’t on and cant even see, no you dont.

sorry bra.

The store isn’t going to do shit without the police getting involved.

Think about it from their perspective. You could give all your games to a buddy, have him trade them in for cash, then go in there and say your buddy admitted stealing them and you want your games back. How does the store know they were really stolen?

Now if the cops show up and say the person who traded them in has been arrested that’s a whole different story.

Set a dollar value on BJ’s and let her work this shit off or have her arrested.
/thread

are we hanging out on Sunday or something?

:shrug:

since you think im someone else apparently who knows.

Um, newman. GREAT PICTURES!

Ah another episode of when ugly nyspeed bitches fight…

:picard:

I understand they wouldnt give them back without some proof and police intervention. What i mean is if someone comes in says “im 100% positive thats my property im going to the police to follow up on this could you remove it from shelves for a couple days” when i told them what games were taken they looked up who traded them in and knew it was here and that i wasnt making it up, they just wouldnt tell me without police. They could at least have the decency to allow me some time to call the cops and file a report.

My other question is if she sold the other games and they were allready purchassed by someone would FYE be accountable and have to replace them?

Why don’t you just go to the police ? NYSpeed will not have the answers you need.

i talked to a detective that i know today he is going in tomorrow to get the record of what she has traded in, so i have went to cops just using nyspeed as a forum to vent frustration and see if anyone else knows the answers to questions i have.

sorry to hear your shitass situation, but glad to see youre doing something about it

SUPERMAN DAT HOE!!!

^+1.