someone STOLE MY PS2~!!!!

YEAH THATS RIGHT… someone broke in and stole my playstation 2 to with my grand theft auto games… left all my other games…
and left my g/f’s purple controller… oh and yank the cord out… but didn t get it all… so they have to buy that

wtf is wrong with people?

just last week the neighbor girl have sony playstation GAMES stolen…

im pissed… can can’t rreally do anything but just wait till i hear something…

looks like im going to have to lock my car doors again…

:mad: \

sorry man…but i really needed one for my eclipse and i didnt feel like paying for one…ummmmmmm did i just type all that?:confused:

you and cutty have issues w/ people stealing your shit.

man that really sucks!!!

Originally posted by Shaggy
you and cutty have issues w/ people stealing your shit.

man that really sucks!!!

i know its someone who knows me and has been here… im honestly thinking its my neighbor… my gf’s grandma’s husband’s son…

i hate loserS:mad:

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
sorry man…but i really needed one for my eclipse and i didnt feel like paying for one…ummmmmmm did i just type all that?:confused:
yeah i figured it would be you since you have all those 10 inch flat screens in your car with no use…

Originally posted by BETRAYED93
i know its someone who knows me and has been here… im honestly thinking its my neighbor… my gf’s grandma’s husband’s son…

i hate loserS:mad:

ok its your GFs Grandfather son. her uncle :confused:

ummm couldnt you of just said relative:bash: :smiley:

hmm thats interesting there is some guy on Pitt racing looking for stuff like the power cord and shit for a Playstation 2…

Thread on Pitt Racing

If you don;t have an account there you will have to make one to view it.

Also it may just be coincidence but that is fucking odd…

:wtf:

kick that fawkers ass

let me know what you think, if you think it may be him we can arrange to have him meet some of us to sell him the other “parts” and beat the living daylights out of him.

yeah man I was just thinking about that that is pretty fucked up. I’d talk to Sam and try and get all that dudes information then go to the cops. He is talking about missing shit that is exactly left in your car or damaged during the steal…thats fucking wack…:eek3:

On the lines of more coincidence. You posted on the 16th that it got stolen. This asshole posted on the 16th that he needed this stuff…

good eye Sight N Sound. I’m on that site all the time and I don’t think I even looked at that post before now.

I PMed Sam about it, no word back yet.

Yeah I PMed him to and Told my wife to leave him a message on his AIm. he must be sleeping.

that sucks !! if you find em kill em all!!!:bash:

im not sure who it was… but yeah i guess it would be her uncle… step maybe…

or it could be the scrubs across the street who fuck the fat girl…

or some punk…

who knows i just know i miss gta!

sorry to hear about your loss, maybe you can pry it from this kids cold dead hand.

Ok, well i got all the guys info, i am getting ready to PM whitey and have him check some shit out to make sure no one if fucking around with us…it does seem pretty weird though, and on a side note, the kid posted 2 days earlier on the 14th saying he was selling his eclipse gt so im very confussed

Originally posted by Hatchin
Ok, well i got all the guys info, i am getting ready to PM whitey and have him check some shit out to make sure no one if fucking around with us…it does seem pretty weird though, and on a side note, the kid posted 2 days earlier on the 14th saying he was selling his eclipse gt so im very confussed

yea thats kinda fishy…i posted a reply to the kid but nothing yet

Zing Posted: Oct 17 2003, 03:15 PM

Group: Member
Member No.: 134

i bought the console only