questions about Honda B series, K series, etc.

s2k F22 in an EG! that would be tits and very very different

speaking of different…

gearhead was telling me he read about a guy that put a CRV AWD setup on a delsol that would be INTERESTING. :bigthumb:

representing the K20A2… Tranny blows… 2nd gear grind and 3rd gear pop out daily… But the sweet sweet sound of vtac allows me to look pass it

I think you have that backwards. The H leans back tward the firewall where a B leans forward past the strut towers. If anything, the H is putting more of its weight rearward than a B.

Another thing, I’ve had more grinding, spitting, whining B series trannys than in H’s. When I got my CTR tranny, the syncro’s were so bad, it wouldn’t even go into 3rd and ground 1-2 and 4-5. Try to shift a stock LS trans at GSR rpms, its going to grind.

My accord tranny in my ferio doesn’t like to shift at 9500, sure, but most normal people don’t NEED to rev an H like they need to rev a B.

…and there is just too many differences in all these comparisons, built, stock, whatever… I say stick to what you like. I’ve built everything except a K, and only b/c i’m not dropping said money just yet.

F22C in an Ae86…