Quick Audio Question

Hey guys as you know i just picked up my first 240sx its an auto 1990 with a 130000 km. Anyways my friend has a 2005 bmw 325 xi and he just took out his stock deck to put in an aftermarket, I was wondering if i could set up his deck in my car, im sure it fits will it all wire up correctly.

Thanks so much guys

you will need at least the plug off the bmw wiring harness, and a nissan harness connector, than go and figure out what each color means for both the bmw one and the nissan one using manuals/online/on the box of the harnesses adn than make sure that the deck outputs only 4 channels, and im pretty sure if its a bmw its probably some advanced 6 speaker shit, than find speakers that match the resistance and wattage for that deck and wire it all up, double check everything, you dont want anything operating poorly after you invested in this… good luck

It wont work, the 325xi uses external amps, that deck only puts out a 2ch. line level.

I have a pioneer deck for sale that will work.

you can eliminate 2 of the speakers in the car and just have 2 big ones on the hatch lid, and a external amp, would sounds decent if you dont feel like buying a deck, and would look stock too. a