R32 GTST vs. S13 sr coupe.

You sure you drive a skyline and not a minibus?

Giver hell man, I got mine from Oni-JDM. Tip dont buy from Tiger. Advice buy mine.

I had hockey and my buddies went to a party. I went after and offered to be DD for 2 of them. Shittely enough a third guy made way and basically had to come with us. They held my rims in there laps. It was quite funny.

My first skyline i imported through adam @ feast. Took 6-7 months to recieve the procedure was easy and at the time wasnt too costly. If i were you i would recommend picking up the car locally say through rightdrive or a independant seller, this way you get to see the car up close and personal.

If your looking to import Shoot adam an e-mail. I believe its Info@feastautoexport.com He can find any car you really want. Unfortunitly me and him had a falling out of some bs but i still think hes one of the best to source cars.

whats a skyline?

^ More then you can afford, pal.

ferrari?

*engien rev sound, vr0000000m!

“closing laptop sound” smoke him. lol lol lol

I think GTS-t’s have some good points but more bad.

the bad:

• they’re ugly
  • they’re slow
  • they’re heavy
  • maintenance (eg. where are you gonna get a front windshield if you crack it?)
  • RHD is gay
  • typical parts like a FMIC is more expensive because of the retarded intake mani

the good:

• stiffer than s13
  • better suspension design in the front than s13

saliva soundtrack plays

I hope I don’t sound like a fanboy but…

^ lol, p.s get the skyline man.

Dart Izumida had a bad ass R32 GTS. I can’t find any pictures but it’s the black Skyline in the Big X / Drift Xtreme video at Ebisu. Definitely gotta disagree on the Skyline bit. Just turn the boost up to 12lbs and you will wreck most people on the road.