RANT re: Cops

Fuck the Pigs, at least the ones who have fucked with me since i’ve moved to the Ruff-Buff.
I’ve had the chance to drive all over t3h west coast, and Kunsan Korea by way of the Air Force & i’ve neva’ evaaaaaa been pulled over for shit. But all that changed after moving here. First week after discharging i was pulled over in Kenmore for tinted windows. I still had my Montana State plates I don’t remember the exact % but they were legal for MT at the time (def not legal for NY) Some 20 y/o 2nd LT tells me to get out of the vehicle and frisks me. Then walks me to the back of my car and goes all Guantanamo Bay on me (who… what the fuck is you doing here, why… yada yada) I forgot to tell him that i didn’t get the memo yet on where Puerto-Rican ‘s aren’t allowed to drive in the Ruff Buff. Seconds later 2 other patrol cars surround my car and they commence to search my car.
They even looked in my 1 gallon gas tank that i had in my trunk. After about 15 minutes the dude gave me back my docs’ and they all split.

One of my fav’s has to be the time some Jake lit me up on Bailey in front of this Nextel Store. The cop told me that “You should no better” I was like wut da fuxors are you talking about? Asks for my license, Re, Ins… Before walking back to his car i ask him what i was pulled over for. He told me some shit about the city’s sound ordinance. Then walks back after a few minutes and goes Guantanamo Bay on me too. He was acting weird as shit, then tells me that I had my beats on loud ( I don’t have any fucking beats) Just a kit, and a silenced exhaust. Then some deep ass bass starts to play (Coming from the new Nextel store) and tells me to turn off my beats. I told him it was already off and starts to fucking flip out on me. Telling me some shit about lying to his face while my beats are playing right in front of him. I told him to check my trunk and look for him self. I suggested he search my car and i realized before he did that the beats were coming from the new Nextel store that was just 2 or three stores down. He walks around my car and walks in front of store. Seconds later the pig walks back hands me my shit , tells me i was right and splits.

There are three other instances where I’ve been fucked with by the Jakes but i don’t have time to write dis shit. I can’t wait to get my TL which I’m going to keep stock just so those fuck backs stop fucking with me.

werd