RateMyCop....police are pissed

im not saying all cops are assholes but there should be a way to point out the ones who are there should be some way to complain unfortunatly you can only complain to other cops who look out for there own. this only seems to happen to me in cheektowaga any place else if i am doing something wrong and get pulled over im allways polite and respectfull and they either give me a break or i get a ticket and if i get a ticket obviously its for a reason and allways tell the officer to be safe and have a good day after all they are just doing there job and get way to much shit for it. but in cheektowaga everyone of them that ive run into has a fucking chip on his shoulder and needs to get laid its bullshit they way they treat people im still allways respectfull but get harassed anyways and theres nothing you can do about it. remembered the black kid few years back that got locked up and said something they didnt like so they ended up raping him with a broomstick or there batons like 5 cops and beat his ass and when he got out and made a complaint all of the tapes from that day magically disappeard and it became 5 cops vs 1 beat up black guy this is the shit that fucking pisses me off there never held accountable.