Rattle Noise.

My car makes this rattling noise when im idle that really pisses me off. It sounds like some sort of jiggle. i looked online to see what it could be, and someone said they had a similar problem and it was the catalytic converter loosly attached to the intermediate pipe. but i think its something with the belt because when i pop the hood thats where the sound seems to be coming from. anyone know?

Heat shield?

i was thinking that, i looked into it and i would need to put worm clamps on it if that is the problem… but im not good with cars at all… =/

OK whatever u do do not start the car again. that rattle is the hydrootle valve leaking into the cabin what u need to do is call a tow truck have it towed to pa (there the only state legally certified to fix hydrootle valves.) its real rare but dont fuck with it

just take the shield off all together…then throw it on nitroinsane’s front lawn

^^^ ass hole its the muffler bearing duh but seriously just take it off no big deal

could be your blinker fluid is low. the blinker fluid pump sometimes rattles when its on its way out. take it to a mechanic, its an easy fix. make sure you tell him the problem on the phone first.

rattling? sounds like snakes on the motherfucking plane!!!

Or if it your belt you may be able tell if there a little extra play if you jiggle it while the car is off, of course.